24

"Wake up sleepy head" renee kisses Seb to wake him up. "Time for breakfast"

Renee is wife material. She doesn't sing nor into showbusiness. She likes kids and everyone loves her including Sebastien's family.

They know so well what a wonderful wife and mother she'll be

They know so well what a wonderful wife and mother she'll be. She's there to always understand him to a point hiding his relationship with her. There's nothing about her not to love.

Lea is different. She can be intimidating. She exudes confidence. She's intelligent and walks with authority. She is born a star and a leader.

Every man wants a great housewife who would take good care of you and the kids but Seb being a musician also part of him is circulating in Lea's world. They both love to sing and work well together.

Either who will he choose, one girl will end up crying. And he didn't intend that to happen. His life is planned on being with Renee. Lea is a temptation he can't resist. He tried to propose to Lea because he was afraid of losing her but he doesn't have the heart to hurt Renee as well. She didn't do anything to deserve all of this. She has remained supportive and his anchor on the days he wanted to give up. Now thinking if he ever loves Lea or it's just the power over her that excites him and having her on his bed.

He ate everything that was served on him. All were delicious and he is grateful. Then it reminded him of Lea so he made an alibi saying he needs to go to the boys' room for a quick meeting. Reminding her not to go out and wait for him. So while still in his sando and boxer shorts. He knocks again on Lea's door and was surprised that she was awake this early.

When she saw Lea, he was mesmerized. She can wear anything and be so simple yet so beautiful. It confuses him. He can't let go of her either. "Checking on you if you have eaten already?"

She points to the food that was on the table. "Urs, brought those earlier but was still sleepy at that time so I went to bed. You want to eat with me?"

"More of I want to eat you" and showed his naughty smile.

"Sebastien, we have a show later.  There are so many things we have to do other than that"

"But we haven't done that yet"

"Is that a requirement?" Lea asked all of a sudden.

"No. But I would love to do it with you"

Lea is still not in the mood and hasn't forgotten the girl in his room. So she tried to change the topic. "What are your plans? This is your hometown right?"

"Ah yes. I'll go home for a quick trip. Just to say hello then be back cos I can't stay away from you for so long"

With his statement, she realized that Seb doesn't have a plan in bringing him and introducing him to the family which makes her sad.

They ate in silence. Seb can't take his eyes away from her. When he's looking at her, she feels like the perfect choice. The same thing goes when he's with Renee. He is so confused. Can he truly let go of her and allow her to fall in love with Urs?