26

Seb's eyes were fixed on Lea as Urs ushered her while going up on stairs. His hand wrap around her waist guiding her. She is drunk and bothered on the things that can happen between the two.

He was busy observing them while Renee felt her heart broken. She knows Sebastien so well. He doesn't need to say anything for her to know that she may have lost him. Should she fight for him? Does she has a chance of winning?

"Let's go to our room, it's late" Renee said as he followed her to their room. He can't take his mind off of Lea especially that she is in one bedroom with Urs who he knows is inlove with her.

He keeps on thinking about her not realizing Renee was already lying on the bed. He didn't even see her change her clothes because his mind was very preoccupied. He has to act normal, he told himself so he slowly lie down beside her and embrace her from her back. She then face him and initiate the kiss which he avoided.

"Hon, just not now. I am tired from the tour. I hope you understand"

"of course. Go and sleep" then face the other way so he wouldn't see her tears. She knows that there is something wrong no matter how he tried to hide it.

IN LEA'S AND URS' ROOM...

Urs can't believe that Lea is actually inside the room with him. Normally he's undressing a girl she's with the moment they close the door but here he is just admiring the view. He got something in his bag and handed her a shirt.

"Lei, you can wear this. I know you didn't bring extra" handing her a shirt.

"yeah! I didn't expect we'll spend a night here. I shouldn't have come" sadness evident on her face as she sat on the bed.

He sat beside her trying to comfort her. "I am so sorry Lea. It was my fault. I shouldn't have insisted for you to come. You shouldn't be hurting by now"

She put her hand on top of his and gently caressed it. "sshh! None of this was your fault. As much as i hate what i've witnessed at least it made me realize where i stand in his life. I just don't understand why he has to do it? A tear fell which he immediately wipe away with his thumb.

"I hate seeing you cry. Why don't you go change then rest. We'll leave tomorrow morning. I promise not to let anyone hurt you again" then kissed her on the forehead.

Really Urs, on the forehead? What is happening to you. By now you should be undressing a girl and f*cking her. In this case, making love. What is going on? You are serious about her, aren't you? A voice that keeps on talking in his mind.

As gentleman as he is just for Lea. He settled on the couch watching her sleep. Admiring her natural beauty. This time he knew that she is different. That finally he can admit to himself that she is not just a fling but someone he can see as his wife and now is his chance with her. His conscience telling him that he shouldn't have brought Lea in this place where he knows she can get hurt but he wanted to see her the reality. Seb is a good man but he messed up big time and as much as he wants to punch him in the face, this situation favors him. Now he's out of the picture. 

Urs can't really sleep as if memorizing every inch of her face. He stood up and sat on the edge. There is sadness and there is this urge to embrace her if only he can take away her pain. "I promised to show you what you deserved" he whispered and kiss her in the forehead before going back to the couch and sleep. 

Lea felt his kisses. It was gentle.  She also heard what he said and a tear suddenly fell. It was hard to witness something unexpected. She believed and trusted him. Then there's Urs wanting to love her. She doesn't know what to feel. She is tired and broken and the worst part of all, that same guy whom she love and hurt her was just in the other room with the girl that he chose over her.