9. the boys

I grab my phone while my eyes still close. This gotta be an important call or will explode. I hate waking up early especially if i just had little sleep and not caffeine in my system.

"Hello" answered without looking as i am not in a good mood.

"Lea, a drama school there in Seoul contacted me and asking if you can do a masterclass tomorrow? You have just 2 days show in Korea right? and it'll end tonight so if you aren't tired yet maybe we can say yes to that? But it's up to you."

"Okay, i can do that. What time is it by the way cos there's no way i can attend to that in the morning. The concert will end around 11pm and i'll be dead tired."

"Of course i know that. The event will start at 5pm so you have enough time to rest. I'll send you the details later. Someone will pick you up and drive you to the venue."

They said their goodbye and put her phone back to her bed side table and decided to go back to sleep when she heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck! What the heck! Can't i sleep in peace?!" Irritated and doesn't care at all whoever is knocking.

"Good morning beautiful" smiling Urs greeted her as she opens her door.

"Urs, i don't want to be mean but what brought you here so early?"

"Early? It's already 2pm. I won't call that early."

"It really is 2pm already?" She checked the clock in the living room to make sure. "Oh shucks! Why do i feel like i haven't rested much"

"You are really beautiful even straight out of bed with your messy hair and saliva on your chin" he chuckled.

She consciously wipe her chin in embarrassment

"Hey stop! I am just joking." And pinch her cheeks but slap his shoulder in return.

"I might have died in embarrassment Urs!"

"You are truly adorable..anyway i am waiting for you to go down and eat breakfast with us. You missed all the food in the buffet. So i just brought you something. I was looking for a Filipino food but i couldn't find any"

He handed Lea a complete meal from appetizer to dessert.

"Woah. This is too much. You will make me fat but thanks! I appreciate it. I wasn't able to go down cos it took hours for me and Seb..."

She was cut off when Urs heard Seb's name. "He stayed here for the night?"

"Ahm yes. We just played Assassin's creed okay? Just to clear things up. Apparently he is also a gamer just like me."

"Seb was never been a gamer. Whenever we're on tour and playing during day offs he was always the one who is not joining. Telling us that it's just for kids and we need to grow up"

"Oh maybe he just got interested in the game that i'm playing. Like who won't. It's Assassin's creed. The most handsome protagonist ever created in a game."

"It wasn't the game he's interested with. It's you. So if i were you i'll be very careful."

So many thoughts are forming in her head and thinking why is Urs telling all this to her.

"Why do i need to be careful. Seb is such a nice guy."

"He is. That's what i think so too. But very mysterious and secretive. "

I was lost for words until he cup my face and stared at me in the eye. "I don't know how to court a girl but i hope you'll give me a chance to love you."

"Urs, thank you for the food" looking away and trying to change the topic. "I'll just see you later, alright?" She kissed his cheek as a thank you and then he left.

----------------

Urs POV

I feel like a teenager who was kissed for the first time. Why do i feel so giddy. Definitely wasn't my first kiss. I've been with so may girls who threw themselves at me but why am i acting like this. What should i do just to have you Lea. I was staring at your lips while you were talking and it took ounces of my strength to stop myself from grabbing and kissing you. You are like a walking temptation. You are driving me crazy and i promise myself you will be mine. Soon you'll be mine and i'll tell the world about you. Oh wait i have never introduced anyone formally in public as my girlfriend not because they are not beautiful or whatever. They are perfect but there's something missing. I haven't found a girl that has everything i was looking for until you came Lea.

Seb has been a friend, more like a brother, for so many years we were together in this group doing the things we love the most which is singing and through this platform i got to meet you.

------

After a few minutes. Another knock on the door was heard. It was Seb this time.

"Hi Lea! I am bere because i owe you a date for losing in the game last night but i'll win next time, i promise." while scratching his head in embarrassment

"Get in loser" She teased him while opening her door for Seb to go in. "And correction, it's not a date. Some of your girls might just attack me from being close to you. I do not like danger. I love my life" as she smirked at him.

Seb bowed his head that caught Lea's attention..

"Hey loser. I was just joking. Cheer up. Can you wait for a while? while i get ready? I'll be quick. We gotta go back in time and not miss the concert later or else we're both dead." She tap his cheek cos Seb's mind is like floating in the air that made Lea snap her finger "Is there something bothering you? You can talk to me, i'll listen" concern evident in her face bout the sudden change in Seb's mood.

He then face her and hold both her hands "No one can harm you. I will bet my life on that."