7 The birthday girl

Lea cried herself to sleep and woke up just at the right time to prepare for the concert just 2 hours from now. Korea is the first stop. She is a little scared that some of the audience may not like her getting near with the 4 handsome gentlemen but she agreed to this for her love of music specifically musical theater. She got up to go to the kitchen and get some water but startled when someone speaks.

"Lea, are you okay?"

She then force a smile to escape further questions. "Of course. I never really thought you were still here. You have to prepare now. The show is about to start. I'm sorry, were you waiting for me?"

"Ah yes. i just want to make sure you are okay. You know, with how Mike acted earlier. I mean i shouldn't have reminded you but if you need someone to talk to i'm here, don't ever hesitate i will listen" as he put his hand on top of hers.

Lea tap his hand too "Thank you, that was so sweet of you. Don't worry i'll keep that in mind. but for now we have a show and tons of ladies are waiting to see you so clean up and do not disappoint them." then pinched his cheek.

"Well i have nothing to say in return but break a leg. I mean, you always look gorgeous in anything you wear and even without make up or with a messy hair just like now" and he messed her hair more.

"Stop! Go!" they're laughing while trying to push Seb to the door. 

"See you later beautiful!" he kissed her forehead before leaving.

Lea felt the sincerity in Seb's voice and the way he kissed her on the forehead made her feel old.. okay no, just respected. what a lovely guy he is.  She wonder how many girlfriend he has or is he this extremely sweet to everybody?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were about to start, i brought a long Kusie, my make up artist in the Philippines cos he knows my face very well and what kind of make up works for me. Make up can make you feel like a different person or sometimes old so i always have him by my side whenever i do shows outide the country. While he's fixing my hair, i thought of tweeting the event tonight and then all my social media accounts were flooded with birthday greetings. Today is my birthday and i totally forgot due to my busy schedule. Even kusie who is now doing my hair get to send me a private message so i look up to him smiling.

"Hay madam. Kala mo siguro naforgetsu na namin na birthday mo." He hand her a box "Happy birthday madam. Pasensya kana sa nakayanan ko"

Lea embraced him tight "Salamat! ikaw naman bakla nag abala pa. You being here is such a birthday gift already"

"Ay sus baka maiyak ako nyan madam" as he pretended wiping his tears. Then the door opened.

"Happy birthday dear" Josh pultz her manager came and kiss her on the cheek. also handed her a present. No crying okay. 

The concert started and since she is a guest, she doesn't have to be on the stage the whole show so she just tweeted fans while in the dressing room saying her thank you's why glancing at the monitor to watch the il divo. They are all gorgeous. Sabi nga nila papable at walang tapon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was called by the manager telling her she's next and should go and be ready. She's wearing a black dress with a lace on the upper part of the garment and on the sleeves. You can see how happy Seb is from the moment she saw her. He's the one who ushered her down the stairs and she started to sing her part while he lovingly look at her.