19 Back in the PH

So i am back in the Philippines. I am here in the airport not yet decided on where to go. I realised i can't go to the studio. First they'll know i'm when the initial plan is to enter the country without people noticing i am here. There's no luck i can even go and watch the taping, People lined up a few hours before the taping schedule. Can't tell his manager as well. The only thing i could do is wait for her in her house. I am happy that in a few i'll be able to see her beautiful face but scared at the same time on how she'll react if she see me. Will she be surprise or hate me for all the pictures that went crazy online. I just don't understand why girls would post such thing. Yes girls flirt here and there and since i am starting to get serious, i think? to early to tell..  then avoiding such circumstances would be my best option. She is not just ordinary girl anyway and all eyes would be on us once the public knows our real relationship. It'll be chaotic for sure.

I made up my mind and called a cab. Good thing i listed her address so going there would be a breeze.. that's what i thought so. We were about to enter the village when the security guard ask me if the owner of the house knows i'm coming and i answered no, telling him it's a surprise. The guard said i have to inform the home owner and give them a call before they'll let us in. Now what should i do. I don't even know what time she'll go home. She's not even answering her phone. I just asked the cab driver to take me to the nearest mall. Good thing i only brought a backpack. He took me to Alabang town center. The place is so cozy. The center of the mall is open air with trees and fountains and you can even dine outside. I thought of just waiting there till she arrived. I roamed around still hiding my face in a baseball cap while i search for a flower shop. Hoping the flowers would make her listen to my explanation. They say pictures says a lot of things but there's story behind it.

I googled her favorite flower, it says it's peonies so i got that. Brought some pastries too. Once i'm done roaming around, i decided to just wait for her and as usual the guard can't reach her yet, meaning she's not yet home and i had to wait on the gate's village. I sat on the pavement cos my feet hurt from walking earlier. It's already 8pm and she's not home yet. Where could she be? I am sweating and tempted to remove my cap but i have to hide my identity so patiently just bow my head on my knee and took a nap. 

Don't know how many minutes i slept there, on the street, on the pavement until someone tap me on my shoulder pointing to the car on the gate's entrance.

"Sir, the owner of the house is asking for your name?" The guard said while helping him stand up.

"Is that Lea?" i simply ask.

"yes sir. She's asking for your name"

I stood up and was about to walk to her car when the window rolled down.

"Sebastien?" and finally that's her "What are you doing here and this late? hop in"

the driver opened the door for me and once i'm seated i can finally remove my cap and wipe my sweaty forehead.

"Hi hon, surprise!" reluctant to smile, still testing the water if she's mad. then handed her the flower and the pastry which she accepted. Good sign i supposed.

"How long have you've been waiting? Why didn't you tell me you're coming? where are the rest of the guys?"

"I came here alone. You weren't answering my phonecall" i held her hand that i missed.

"I was busy with work. We're taping a few weeks episode. You are lucky i got home earlier than usual. Normally it'll take us until midnight to finish especially if it's knockout round"

"I can't ease my mind. There's pictures circulating online of me in a bar with a girl and i'm sure you saw that. I can't lose you. You weren't answering and you need to hear my side" while caressing her face.