t w e n t y - f i v e

"History changes but we lost the pages we wrote. When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know- we came from the bottom then became the problem now everything's out of control!
So hey, are you with me? Let's go!"
Zed sang, hyping up the zombies as he did so, running to meet Addison, alongside Ariel, Bree, Bonzo and Eliza.

"Ooooooh! This is a declaration. Ooooooh! Of a new generation! It's now or never, we're in this together, we'll fight through the highs and the lows. No, we won't break, we're more than flesh
and bone!"

Zed moved forward, going to speak to his dad. The atmosphere was tense, waiting for a response. "You gotta stop the demolition, Dad. I know how hard you worked to get this job. But if it's gonna hurt the werewolves, you have to stop it."

It took a few seconds before anyone could breathe properly again. "You're right. And the girls are right. Shut it down. Stop the detonation. Tomorrow, when it's safe, we'll find what you're looking for. But right now, you can all go home." It caused everyone to cheer, running to one another to celebrate. Ariel immediately ran over to the now freed wolves, getting pulled into a hug by Wynter. Wyatt then joined and pulled Willa in as well. The girls left the hug, leaving Ariel and Wyatt staring at one another.

Wyatt rubbed the back of his neck nervously, looking down at Ariel. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, before leaning down and capturing Ariel's lips in a short yet sweet kiss. Ariel blushed, staring up at the wolf-boy before grabbing his collar, pulling him back down for a longer kiss. People around them cheered, making the pair jump apart with matching red faces.

"Hey. We did it, we stopped the demo! What's wrong?" Addison cheered as the group all walked together, leaning into Zed before she frowned, noticing his tense attitude.

"Addison. I'm gonna lose the election, which means I can't take you to Prawn." Zed said seriously, only earning a smile from Addison.

"That's okay, Zed. We can not go to the Prawn together." Zed looked over to Ariel and the wolves, before pulling the moonstone necklace out of his pocket.

"He found it! Thank you. What?" Addison said happily, before her face fell at Zed's expression.

"I took it. I stole it when you weren't looking." Zed admitted, gaining harsh looks from Addison, Ariel, and the wolves.

"I thought I lost it. I questioned myself." Addison frowned, unhappy with Zed.

"Addison, I'm sorry. I was afraid that if you turned into a wolf, I'd lose you." The boy apologised, his voice sad.

"You don't get to make that choice for me!"

"But a werewolf?" Zed questioned, sounding horrified about Addison becoming a wolf.

"I finally find where I belong, and you try to steal that from me? Why would I ever go to the Prawn
with you after what you did?" Addison exclaimed, before stepping away from Zed and placing the moonstone necklace around her neck. "Am I?" She asked hopefully, only getting pitied looks from the people around her. The necklace had only briefly glowed.

"You're beautiful, Addie, but the same beautiful that you've always been." Bree said softly, taking a hold of the girl's hand.

"She's not a werewolf." Wyatt said weakly, leaning into Willa as he spoke. Addison took the necklace off, holding it out to Ariel. The girl shook her head, not wanting to see if she was a wolf. She would feel bad if she weren't, but she would also feel bad if she were a wolf and Addison wasn't.

"Oh my gosh, boss, boss! We got a problem!" A zombie ran up to Zed's dad, a remote in hand as he panicked.

"What?" Zed's father asked, looking over at the beeping screen.

"The remote shorted out, and now the detonation timer's running." The zombie told him, showing him the beeping screen as he repeatedly tried to stop the demolition.

"Shut it off!" He yelled, but it didn't stop. Everyone began running back to the building, but stopped in their tracks when the building fell, rubble and ash flowing around.

"What have they done?" Willa frowned, before all wolves' eyes turned a yellow-green as they coughed. Ariel tried to help as many as she could, sorrow in her eyes.

"Addison?" Zed asked weakly, looking over at the girl.

The next day, Addison and Ariel were back in their old clothing style, standing at the united gates of Zombietown.

The centre of Zombie and Werewolf culture is in rubble, and we still don't have a pack. Woohoo, good job.

"Attention, everyone. This is your new president, Bucky, reminding you that the Prawn is tomorrow night. As you know, with the anti-monster laws still in place, this is a human only event." Bucky and Principal Lee spoke over the pa as people made their way around Seabrook, most sad over the lack of equality.

"Sis?" Addison stared at Ariel, panic in her eyes.

"What's up?" Ariel frowned, looking down at the pastel pink clothes Addison had forced her to wear in a fit of sadness.

"We need our dresses for Prawn." The pair had decided to pull Bree along, going to one of the many dress shops of Seabrook. It took them a while to find dresses they liked, but they managed eventually.

Addison chose to go for a pastel blue dress that was almost like a dress fit for a princess. It had a wide, poofed-up skirt- Addison wanted something that would flow around her. She'd forced Ariel to get a matching dress, only in pastel pink. Bree had also chosen a pink dress, something that was a lot more casual than what the other two had chosen. Bree then insisted on getting shoes, so they chose small, heeled shoes that matched their dress, but also bought a pair of white tennis shoes to dance in.

Time for Prawn, I guess.