t w e n t y - f o u r

Zed made his way over to the girls, happily calling out to them. "Addison! I was up all-night thinking. You're not a werewolf, you can't be." He wore the blue jacket from his promotional posters, his voice full of happiness as he talked to the girls.

"But I love moonlight strolls." Addison shrugged, as if that were the most wolf-like thing about her. Ariel gave her an unimpressed look, shaking her head softly.

"Yeah, you like sunsets too. That doesn't mean you're a vampire." Zed refuted, his voice half-joking.

"Zed..." Addison mumbled, looking downwards.

"Look. It's really hard being considered a monster. Trust me." Zed tried to make sure the girls didn't want to become werewolves, but nothing would make them back down now.

"All I've ever wanted is to find my pack. And now I finally have. When I see the wolves, I'm going to put this on. And I'm really sorry I can't make the debate, but I need to find the wolves. Good luck." Addison ranted to Zed, pulling him into a hug before making her way to find the wolves. Ariel followed, but turned to Addison, telling her about the necklace.

"Whoops, almost forgot. You'll do great, Zed." Addison smiled as she grabbed the box with the necklace, going with Ariel to find the wolves.

When the pair finally found the wolves, they were huddled in the middle of a lonely corridor, scheming... something. "It's a good plan, Willa." Wyatt was saying, and the girls smirked to one another, making their presence known.

"What plan?" Addison asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We're going after the moonstone. Top secret. You can't tell anyone. Bad wolf, bad wolf!" Wynter blurted out, before sulking as she blurted out exactly what she wasn't supposed to say.

"You're going after the moonstone now?" Ariel gasped, looking to Wyatt for confirmation.

"It won't survive the detonation." Wyatt said sadly, causing the girl to get filled with determination.

"Then let us join you. We're ready to become wolves." Ariel said, as Addison got the box from her pocket, opening it to see the moonstone necklace inside.

"If you really are one." Willa said scrutinizingly, still not fully believing these two could lead the pack to their destiny.

"It's gone." Addison gaped, looking down at the empty box in shock.

"You lost it? How? You had one job, Addi." Ariel said disappointingly, looking sadly at her sister.

"Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is? If she was serious about being a wolf, if she was the Great Alpha, she wouldn't have been so careless." Willa said, glaring at Addison, and being disappointed that Ariel didn't know how her sister lost it. Ariel hadn't touched the box once, so she wasn't to blame.

"No, I... I don't know how! I..." Addison stammered, but the wolves didn't care.

"Stay out of our amazing hair." Willa flipped her hair, turning on her heels and storming away from the scene. Ariel gave a sad smile to Wyatt, who mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' as he followed after his sister. Addison looked on as they left, but Ariel was more angry than sad.

Ariel turned, going in the opposite direction as she frowned. "Where are you going?" Addison whimpered, turning to follow Ariel.

"We're going to get Bree. We're going after them." Ariel sighed, making her way to where she knew Bree would be as Addison followed on her heels. When they found Bree, she was by her locker, alongside other cheerleaders. Bree rushed over, noticing the emotions on the girls' faces.

"Addi, Ari, are you guys okay?" She asked, placing a hand on Addison's shoulder.

"I lost the necklace, Bree. I let the wolves down." Once Addison had finished speaking, she frowned and stood when a certain alarm began to ring throughout the school. "The Z-alarm?"

"Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook Power." It said on repeat as the trio stood, calm through the noise of the alarm.

"It's the werewolves. We need to help them. Bree, would you be willing to help?" Ariel stated, ending with asking Bree a question.

"I will. I'm in. Always." The girl replied, making the white-haired pair smile happily.

"We can't do this alone. We need to rally the Z-team." Addison observed, as Bree nodded in understanding. "No. Actually, we're gonna need everyone."

"Aye-aye, captain." Bree nodded, as the three ran off excited, going to rally up as many people as they could. They managed to get half the cheer squad and a hell of a lot of zombies. They raced to Seabrook power, hearing the wolves singing for the moonstone and how it's their right to have it.

The wolves were getting arrested, and the demolition was about to go on. Addison and Ariel threw the doors open, rushing in with the cheer squad around them. "No!" They shouted in unison, trying to stop the demolition. Zed's dad was there, as was Dale, as they were the people in charge for the demolition.

"Addison? Ariel?" They asked in unison, both confused of what was going on.

"The world has gone crazy, and no one seems to listen. Gotta step in- no more maybes. And stop the demolition! Is it hope or fear? Look in the mirror, everything we've built is coming down!" Addison and Ariel sang, leading a cheerleading routine as they sang.

"No more hesitation, it's time we start to realize with all this separation, silence is still taking sides!
So use your voice, make a choice
and tell me are you standing with the crowd?" Eliza appeared from behind the cheerleaders, leading the zombies as they continued to sing.

"Ooooooh! This is a declaration. Ooooooh! Of a new generation! It's now or never, we're in this together, we'll fight through the highs and the lows. No, we won't break, we're more than flesh
and bone!"
The cheerleaders sang along with the zombies before zombies everywhere began to sing and dance. Water was around, and they'd managed to get everywhere.

"We say no more bad blood. No more bad blood! Aaaaaaay! No way! They can't stop us, no they can't stop us. We say no more bad blood. No more bad blood! Aaaaaaay! No way! They can't stop us, no they can't stop us." You know who appeared next, within the crowd?

Zed.