𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Ma'am, who the hell are you talking to cause I know it's not me? Last time I checked, your a doctor and not my parent. Therefore, you need to mind your business."

"Well, since I am your doctor and I know everything about your child, this is my business. And I feel like what your doing to these two young men is horrible and it's not right."

Summer roll her eyes getting off the bed and fixing her shirt. She didn't care what Doctor Miller was telling her cause why should she. What she was doing wasn't even that bad in her opinion. She didn't care if she didn't know the father of her child. But she did care to have at least one of them to be in her baby life.

She would be lucky to have both Demetrius and Eric playing a part. She was keeping the secret from the both of them and it was going fine. So, why shouldn't she stop just cause of her doctors opinion?

"Listen, Summer I can easily help you. We can give you a DNA test and you can know before the baby comes. It's already a trouble that many black men aren't in their kids lives. And it's mainly reasons because if females like you. So, if you want your babyfather and child to have a bond, you need to do the right thing." Doctor Miller tried to tell her, but Summer wasn't having it.

She just didn't care AT ALL.

"Now, you need to listen to me. I don't care, either way my baby is going to have his father or fathers. So, this isn't your business so please mind it." Summer flip her hair then walked out the room.

Doctor Miller shook her head, "I hope that baby is his." She mumbled to herself since she felt bad.

Walking back into the waiting room, Summer look around trying to find Demetrius. She headed out the building and didn't see his car in the parking lot.

"His bitch ass really left me."

*

Constance opened the door and instantly smiled when she seen Demetrius.

"Hello." She greeted, stepping out the way so he could come in.

"Wassup ma. Whatchu in here doing?" He asked.

"The usual shit I do. Sit around and designing then stopping cause I lose motivation." She answered.

"Don't you have somewhere to be actually?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"Yup, but I left cause I didn't want to be there anymore. I wanna be here though." He picked her up throwing her over her shoulder causing her to giggle.

She kick her feet as he walk to her bedroom. He laid her on her bed then got in between her legs. She wrap her arms around his neck and he peck her lips.

"You know your pretty as hell right." He complimented her and she gave him her signature smile.

"I don't feel like it at times, but thank you boo." She thanked him, playing with his beard. He leaned down, brushing his lips against hers then kissing her.

Constance unzipped his jacket, slipping her hands under his shirt feeling his abs. Demetrius rubbing his hand down her thigh. Things were starting to get spicy, but it soon was interrupted when Demetrius phone started ringing.

Demetrius pulled away from her, pulling his phone out his pocket. He sigh seeing the only other person that blows his phone up constantly.

"What Summer." He dragged, out of annoyance. Constance tuck in her lips getting off the bed and heading out her room.

She pulled down her shorts walking in the kitchen. She took her last mango flavored Snapple out her fridge then leaned on the counter. As much as she didn't want to admit it, but she getting lowkey jealous. She didn't know why since they weren't dating.

But, as much time they've been spending together you would think otherwise. She liked his company especially since he's the only real friend she has out here. She personally thought she was doing too much and moving too fast. But, she was going to keep her thoughts to herself and let it progress.

After all it seemed like Demetrius had other things to worry about. And even though she never been in a relationship, she knew what she wanted.

"You good?" She look over seeing that Demetrius came in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm good. You?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm straight shawty. Look I gotta go real quick, I'll probably be back later. Cool?" He asked, she slowly nodded her head giving him a thumbs up.

"Cool, I'll see you ma." He kiss her forehead before walking out.

She blew a raspberry putting her head on the counter once she heard the door close.

"The fuck am I doing..." she said sitting back up. "...that's not my nigga, so why the fuck do I care."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Authors Note:
So, since this book getting up there imma start dropping my questions or whatever.

1. How y'all feeling about Demetrius and Summer?

2. Do y'all think Summer in the wrong for keeping such a secret from Demetrius

3. Do y'all think Demetrius and Constance growing relationship is going to be effected by Summer?