𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

*excuse mistakes, did this last night*

"Work it Cannon and Jay. Y'all look beautiful!" Nay shouted at the boys, Cannon flipping her off.

Constance and her started laughing as they watched the boys play ball. Cannon and Jayden were in full blown women clothing that the two let them wear. Cannon wearing one of Nay floral crop tops and a skirt over his sweats. While Jayden had on a red dress with a slit, she had waxed his legs as well so they were smooth looking through the slit.

"I'm surprised they really did this." Constance mentioned, shaking her head.

"No honestly, I thought they were going to bail out on us. But, I'm glad they did cause I need the laugh." Nay laugh as she continued watching them play.

Constance went on her phone going to Instagram. She went to her dm's looking at the message she had received. It was from a random girl that she hadn't seen before.

_𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚_𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐠

𝐇𝐢, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

She reread the message debating if she should text back. She wasn't sure who the girl was or what they needed to talk about.

"You okay boo?" Nay asked laying her head on her shoulder.

"I guess, but this random girl texted me on Instagram saying she needed to talk to me and I'm debating if I should text her back or not." Constance told her going on the girl page. There was only one picture, so she clicked on it and look at it.

"You should text her back and see what she wants. It's probably important." Nah told her.

"Yeah, probably but imma wait it out a little. Now, tell me about this boo that you been seeing. Who is he?"

Nay sat up, smiling hard. Constance already knowing she was happy about her new relationship.

"Okay, first of it's not a he. My boo is a she and she's the most beautiful women I have ever seen." Nay began, getting excited.

"Tell me more mamas."

"So, I was first introduced to her when I was in the studio with my uncle. It was me, him, her and some other dude. She was giving me gay vibes from the beginning cause when we hugged, she rubbed all on my booty."

"She was feeling up on the booty." Constance danced and Nay chuckled.

"No foreal, but I kept seeing her every time I went to the studio. Then one day, I was like lemme have her come over so I did. We at my place then one thing lead to another and let's just say I have never moaned that loud in my life before." Nay concluded, sticking out her tongue.

Constance chuckled, "Okay, sis I see you. Better get that punani."

They kept talking and laughing with each other. Jayden stopped looking at them and put his attention on Demi and Cannon.

"Y'all think Nay would fuck with me?" He asked them, bouncing the ball.

"Ion think she run that way dawg." Cannon told him and Jayden raise his brow.