𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

"Demetrius, I know you see me calling your phone. You got me fucked up by not answering-"

Demetrius deleted the first voicemail then proceed to listen to the next one.

"You really have me fucked up by not answering and I swear to god imma fuck you up Demetrius. So, answer the fucking up."

He deleted that one as well and proceeded to listen to the next. She had sent at least twenty voicemails to him.

"Your really a bitch and a fucking-"

"Demetrius, please I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or lie to you. I just had to-"

He ended the voicemail since he didn't bother to listen to them anymore. He deleted the rest of the voicemails he hadn't listened to then went to his contacts. He deleted Summer number then turned his phone off. He started biting the inside of his cheek, his eyes was starting to water but he quickly wiped his face.

He sigh, getting off his bed and headed downstairs. His house was all gloomy like, his blinds shut and it was dark as ever. Sitting at the table, he picked up the piece of paper that sat in front of him. He stared at the paper and reread the results over again.

...is excluded as the biological father

Which meant that Demetrius was not the father. Not only that, but neither was Eric. The two possible fathers for Summer child weren't it at all. So, who was the dad exactly? Who knows!

Demetrius shook his head, ripping up the paper to pieces. He put his head down, covering his face. As he sat there thinking about everything, he couldn't help but to start crying. He was hurt, broken and felt so damn stupid. But, sadly it was all his fault like everything else was his fault as well.

It was his fault that his life was all fucked up. It was his fault that he let Summer control him like a fucking pet. He let her run all over him and hit him whenever she wanted simply because he was trying to prove a point. He wanted to his dad that he could do what Eric did, but better.

He could get a girlfriend like Eric did, but one that so happen to be older than him. He could attract females and they'll be all over him and he'll lose his virginity and many more. That's all he wanted to do was prove to his dad that he had what it takes and that he didn't have to regret having him. That he was able to do manly things just like Eric could. He spent all his life trying to live up to his dad standards that he ended up doing the complete opposite by having Summer run him. A person that act just like his dad, but worse.

It was all his fault like he said. He was naive from the jump when he got with Summer so this was no surprise at all. He just wanted to be love and accepted for himself and not for anything else.

And Constance...jeez he fucked up the most with her. He knew he was her first everything, so him doing her wrong was messed up. She even gave him three whole months to fix his shit and he still did stupid stuff. But, now he miss her...a lot.

He miss being around her and the feeling she gave him. The smell of her perfume on his clothes and hoodies when she wore them. The little snort she made sometimes when she laughed too hard. Her beautiful smile she always greeted him with. He missed caressing her side until she fell asleep on his chest. Just her in general, he wanted her back.

So, he was going to make an effort to see her. Even if she didn't take him back, he owe her an apology.

A sincere apology.

He sat up in the chair, wiping his face. He already knew what his dad would've said if he was here right now. He let out a sigh gathering the ripped pieces of paper. He got up and put it in the trash just as a knock came from his door.

He wipe his face again walking to the door. He opened it, seeing a gift bag on the porch and grabbed it. He shut the door, going in the living room and sitting on the couch. Reaching in the bag, he took out a card and a cupcake in decorative plastic bag. He opened the card and read it.

Happy 21st birthday baby boy. I know everything isn't going great right now, but don't let that discourage you. We all love you and hope you get better. Love, mom and pops.

He put the card down and took the package off the cupcake.

"Happy birthday to me. Let's see I'll make it past 21."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

Hello, I just wanna say thank you guys for 28.3K on this story. I appreciate you guys a lot and I'm happy you guys like this story. So, thank you very much.

Since I have this much readers, today's update will be different and instead of two, y'all will get three. These will happen once in the blue moon, unexpectedly so I most likely won't tell y'all in any author notes. But, besides that thank you guys.

1. Opinions? Thoughts?

If you have questions lemme know and I'll answer them. I probably won't answer questions that have the answer in the story.