𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"I really don't understand why the fuck I gotta be here." Summer complained, slamming Demetrius car door shut. Demetrius lock his car doors then walked over to her.

"You already know why your here, so stop pretending." He told her and she roll her eyes.

"I'm not pretending stupid. I just don't think your nosey ass parents need to know what WE got going on!" She exclaimed, pointing in between the two of them.

"There's no WE for one and two those are my parents and they deserve to know that I might be having a baby." He said causing her to scrunch up her face.

"Might? Nigga there's no might, this is your child. And I told you before, if you tryna be a deadbeat I can easily put you on child support."

"Like I said, I MIGHT be having a child. For all I know that baby could be another niggas and you steady threatening with child support like that's going to do anything."

"It is for sure retard. If your not going to be in me and my child life, your going to be paying me money." She said rolling her neck.

Demetrius smack his lips, waving her off. He even didn't care anymore, he just wanted to get this over with.

"Whatever Summer. Let's get this shit done so I don't have to be near you." He remarked walking up the driveway.

"Jesus your such a pussy not arguing back with me." Summer mumbled to herself walking behind him. Demetrius opened the front door and instantly heard music being played.

"Yo, be respectful." He told Summer before walking down the hall.

"Be respectful." Summer mocked following after him. "Ion even like your parents enough to be respectful."

Walking in the kitchen, Demetrius saw his dads and mom laughing and talking with each other. Remy saw him first and a huge smile grew on his face.

"Hey baby." Remy cooed walking to him and giving him a hug.

"Look who decided to finally come around family." Octavia joked hugging him after.

"My fault ma, I just be busy." He told her dapping up his dad.

"Busy with this fast ass girls." Octavia remarked looking at Summer who stood nearby. "Hello." She said causing Darnell and Remy to look over at Summer.

"Hi." Summer replied with an slight attitude. Remy, Darnell and Octavia all look at Demetrius and he let out a small sigh.

"Umm, y'all this is Summer if y'all remember her or not." He introduced her putting his hands in his pockets.

"Didn't know you were bringing company, the more the merrier though." Remy said and he tuck his lips.

"Speak for yourself, I want y'all niggas out." Darnell remarked receiving a glare from his husband.

"Anyway, where's your bathroom?" Summer asked.

"Down the hall to your left." Octavia answered then taking a sip from her wine. Summer walk off and all of them watched her.

"I didn't expect her to come." Remy said, Octavia nodding her head agreeing.

Demetrius brushed his hand over his waves, "Uhh, yeah I just decided to let her come. You know for old times sake." He said trying not to say the real reason he was here.

"Mhm, y'all niggas are toxic as fuck." Darnell mentioned, trying to get a piece of chicken but Remy pop his hand.

"Yup." Demetrius said lowly. He look at Octavia who was causally sipping her wine while staring at him. She had this way of looking you directly in the eyes, making it very uncomfortable to look at her.