𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"That's so trifling. How you have sex with multiple men and not know the baby father." Sanya mentioned, shaking her head as they watched Maury.

"That's how life goes. Trust me I know." Constance remarked as she painted Aanya nails.

Constance, Sanya and Aanya were all hanging at Constance apartment together. They all wanted to spend some quality sibling time together after years of not knowing each other. Constance thought it'll be weird, but honestly it wasn't. Everything just happened naturally and they all loved it.

"That's mad dirty as a women and man. They much older than me and I know not to just lay with anyone. Ion even like people touching me." Sanya added and Constance nodded her head.

"But, I mean you lost your virginity so that mean a guy had to touch you." Aanya said, Sanya smack her lips mushing her sister head.

"Jesus Aanya, you have a fat ass mouth." She mumbled, lowering her head. Constance raise her chin so she was looking at her.

"You lost your virginity?" She asked her sister. Sanya tuck in her lips, nodding her head.

"Aww, boo." Constance cooed pulling her in a hug. "We gotta celebrate for losing your virginity."

Sanya chuckled, "We don't need to celebrate, but sex is hyped up for no damn reason." She said shaking her head.

"Was it trash?" Aanya asked her sister, Sanya shrugged her shoulders.

"It wasn't trash, but it wasn't as good as people made it seem like." Sanya answered.

"It just depends on who your doing it with. Maybe in the future when you fall in love with a particular person, it'll probably feel really different." Constance told her, closing the nail polish tightly.

"Constance speaking from experience." Aanya joked and they all laughed.

"I am speaking from experience. I was a virgin and my original plan was to wait until marriage. But, I was a horny ass individual and couldn't wait. Not to mention, but my man didn't pressure me either, so I waited until I was ready. There's really nothing special about sex, so he ready when your ready." Constance spoke, pinching Aanya cheek and making her laugh.

"While we speaking bout your man, nigga taking forever with our food." Sanya muttered leaning back on the couch.

"He said he was on his way like five minutes ago."

"As a black person, that meant he just now leaving the restaurant."

"I'm actually happy y'all came over, surprised even y'all mom let y'all come over." Constance remarked, laying on her side on the floor.

"That's Aanya mom actually. But, her opinion doesn't matter anyway since her and dad getting a divorce." Sanya told her and Constance eyes widened.

"Really?" She asked and the twins nodded their heads. "Wow."

"Yeah, after the whole situation when you came over over the next day he made her sign divorce papers. I'm assuming he already had them, he was just waiting for the perfect time. It took him long enough though." Sanya remarked, Aanya hitting her thigh.

"But, dad wants to know if you'll be fine talking to him. He was going to give you his number, but he was being a scaredy-cat." Aanya told her and Constance chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll be fine talking to him. Why is he scared?" She questioned.

"Because he thinks you wouldn't want to speak to him after everything." Aanya answered.

"He acting like a little school girl that's scared to talk to their crush." Sanya joked, Constance shook her head laughing.

"No foreal, but I don't mind talking to him. I'll give him my number when I drop y'all off." She said soon as a knock came from the door.