𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

He haven't smoked in a long time, so to be back in that feeling felt good to him. He wasn't addicted, he just only smoked for serious reasons or if he was stress. And right now, he was beyond stressed.

"Bro, I asked if you heard the news?" Cannon asked, Demetrius shook his head passing the blunt off.

"What news?"

"Big P is out of jail." Cannon answered. Demetrius started coughing on the smoke causing Jayden and Cannon to look at him.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Demetrius mumbled once he got himself together.

"Nigga you good?" Jayden asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied, leaning back on the couch. He took a minute to process what Cannon said before sitting back up.

"You dead ass?" He asked for assurance.

"Yup."

"When he get out?"

"About an hour ago." Cannon answered nonchalant. Demetrius threw his head back looking up at the ceiling. Hearing that Big P was out surprised the hell out of him.

Especially since he didn't think he would ever get out of prison. After killing a whole family with no remorse while running a big drug business underground would leave you in there for years. Maybe even a whole life sentence. But, what did you expect honestly...it was Big P.

The only dude that Demetrius knew growing up that didn't give a damn about anything. He would kill several people in broad daylight while hundreds of other people watched. Demetrius remembered the first time he seen Big P kill someone.

Flashback: (10 years ago)

10 year old Demetrius rolled down the street on his skateboard. He been outside since he came from school, completely forgetting about his homework. As he came back down his street, he put his attention on a black car that pulled up.

He grabbed his board watching a four guys barged in one of the houses on his street. He looked around before placing his board down and walking up to the house. As he walked up the porch steps, he seen the door wide open. He peeked inside before walking in.

He jumped when he heard a women screaming and his first thought was to leave. Just as he turned around, he came in contact with a tall, chubby man. He look up at the Mexican looking individual smoking on a cigar.

The guy looked down at him, giving him a smile. Demetrius quickly turned around hearing yelling again, seeing the four men dragging a lady and her kids out to the living room.

"Wanna see something fun?" The man asked bending down to Demetrius level.

The four guys pulled out their guns and they all shot the lady and her kids. Demetrius swallow the huge lump in his throat as he watched their bodies fall to the floor, effortlessly. Blood staining the freshly, white carpet. The guy laughing in his ear while patting his shoulder.

"I'll be seeing you later kid."

Demetrius rub the bridge of his nose regretting his decisions as a kid. Everyday he wonder what would've happen if he never went over to the house. If he would've went in his own home and minded his business like a child should've.