Seven

A/N
Hey guys well I have an two things first I'm starting an adopted by....SKYDOESMINCRAFT story and a shout out to.*drum roll*
CLBreirley
If you like my story go follow her she is amazing!thanks girl for voting!now read!
----------------------------------------------
Sora flew in and saw Jacob with his sword drawn she growled ready to attack I quickly jumped up!"sora it's okay!he helped he got a tracking device out if my leg!"she calmed downs and bowed her head "tell him I said thank you." She said I nodded "sora said thank you Jacob." He smiled gosh he is too cute!no Bethany you can't falling love with him you must focus on helping your soon-to-be kingdom.then you can fall in lo-no! I shook myself out if the trance and looked at the sky it was different shades of purples and dark blues,crimson red and vibrant oranges.the sun was a glowing yellow "we should all sleep." I said yawning everyone but star nodded I looked at a tree one branch would make the prefect sleeping area "sora can you help me." She nodded and lifted me up to the branch and flew high above my tree and slept on top of a cave not to far away I watched as Jacob put out our little fire and fell asleep under my tree I woke up to a growling and saw Jacob and star in my tree watching something I sat up "what is going o-"Jacob but his hand over my mouth and put a finger to his mouth then pointed to the ground I saw the king how did he find me again I don't have the device!then it hit me Jacob still did!i grabbed it and stood up climbing down to a lower branch so I could see as I was about to throw it I heard a voice not strong but weak and helpless "Bethany...help..." The voice said it was sora my dragon I looked around and saw sora in a cage and ten men pulling her away I chucked the tracker and watch as the men ran off with sora. Now the king was asking for it I was going to end this now. I called to Jacob sternly "Jacob throw me your sword." He threw it down and I jumped out if the tree and walked over to were the king's men were they all saw me as they ran at me I kept walking and dodging their attacks and stabbing them until one remained he had wide eyes I felt my eyes glowing with anger and pinned him down sword at neck "now I'm only saying this once," pushing the sword closer to his neck "we're is the king!"I yelled anger flaring up in side me his eyes were wide with fear "h-he is in the castle he is going to make a deal if you promise to be his slave he won't kill you or your dragon!" He yelled fright taking over his body in stabbed the sword into his neck "I will Fight him tooth and nail!" I screamed "he will pay for causing me so much pain!" I then broke down crying the king had done this too me and he will pay I felt a hand on my shoulder "I will stand with you queen Bethany." It was Jacob "so will I." Said star I smiled and star walked forward I started to follow but i was stopped "wait." Jacob said "two thing first I'm going to get you an army and second I need to do something." He then crashed his lips onto mine I felt sparks flying through my body. Then we pulled apart.both smiling "now let's go kill my dad." He said making my smile even more.
A/N VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Okay guys I need 1 person to stand by Bethany in this army!so comment your character!plz include the
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Thx guys!btw I will not be able to continue the story until this happens!