Eight

A/N
Hey guys!i have I winner!and it's...lizmurphy665!here is what she put...
Name:Morgan(girl)
Looks:very long dark brown hair,blood red lips,pale skin,tall
Personality:anger issues,but nice,good fighter,and loyal.
Thanks! Now here is the chapter!
----------------------------------------------
"Really?" I asked Jacob nodded.he grabbed my hand and we ran up to star."star!Jacob has an army for me!"I yelled star looked at Jacob "how?!" She asked he laughed "I'm not the only one who hates that the king wants to kill her and the dragon.most people know about him wanting to kill her so they left his army.they all think she is the rightful ruler." I blushed there are people that stand with me.ME.of all people they stand with me."we'll take me to the army." I said he shook his head"not the army your army."he said making me blush even more."okay let's go get my army!" I said Jacob smiled and ran ahead waving his hand telling us to follow him.me and star ran after him.we ran until we came to a giant gate. Then five men taller and stronger than all of us jumped out swords drawn "who are you and why are you here?" Stated one of the men."I'm Bethany this is star the witch and sir Jacob." I said."I need to see who is in-charge around here." I said boldly the gates slowly opened. We walked in getting stares from all sorts of people.until we came upon the castle I entered and saw I woman about 19-20 she stood up "who are you and why are you here." She asked angrily. I stood up proud "I'm here for my army." Lifting my chin up high.she laughed. "This isn't your army this is the queen's army." I laughed back "then this is my army." I laughed pulling up my sleeve revealing my dragon birth mark.she stared at it the fell to a knee."my queen I'm so sorry for the way I treated you." She said I smiled."like I said I'm here for my army." I said back to her she jumped up and pulled at rope three times causing the bells to ring."come with me your people await." She said walking out of the castle to a platform.she waved me to to join her on the platform I walked up and saw all the people the girl spoke up "people of golden village.the queen has risen."she said the bowed to me.i saw everyone do the same I smiled even more "hello.i know all of you hate the king as much as I do but I need your help.the king stole my dragon so I need an army to help me get her back and rule the kingdom.do I have any volunteers?" I asked they all looked around then I heard a faint voice."I will." I looked and saw Jacob raising his hand.i smiled the star did the same the girl did the same then I heard another voice "I'm with Morgan." And more and more people raised their hands.i smiled "now everyone we leave tommorow!so get lots of sleep and be ready for tomorrow's battle!" I got all lot of cheers." We will let dragon fly freely.we will not have to hide!we will be as free as the dragons!" I yelled and lots of people cheered more.i stepped off the platform and and was greeted by a black smith. "Hello sir." I said."I made this for you." He said handing me...
-CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!-