Five

Everything was dark I heard a voice in my head "Bethany?Bethany please wake up!" The voice said I knew who it was it was sora and she needed me I forced my eyes open and saw sora's golden face hovering over me I smiled a weak smiled and sat up and looked at my leg my pants were stained with blood I lifted up and expected to see a wound but I saw perfectly normal skin it was like I wasn't shot at all I stood up slowly and felt no pain "who fixed me?" I asked "the witch." She replied "where is she?" I asked "I'm right here." Said a voice out came a <A/N I have to make up what she looks like because I got no comments:(> young girl about age 18 or 19 she had long brown hair pale skin and a beautiful face she wore a sleeveless dress black lace gloves and a star medallion she was beautiful. "Thank you miss...miss....I sorry what is your name?" I asked "I'm star." She simply stated I nodded " thank you miss star." I said bowing she frowned "queen Bethany if anyone should be bowing it is me it is an honor to save to future queen!" She said forcefully I smiled "when I'm queen you will have a wonderful life I promise you that." I promised. She smiled at me "well you should train with sora She has to unlock her powers." She said I cocked my head "powers?" I repeated star give me a look "no.you can just storm into the kings castle with a powerless dragon!of course she has powers!" She yelled at me. I laughed at her humor and hopped on sora's back and we toke off into the sky "okay now I know what to is your powers are you posses the powers from all of the dragons." I stated wait... how did I know that? "How did you know that?" Sora asked I shook my head "I don't know..." I replied "okay now first is wind.harness the wind feel it between your wing unlock your wind dragon." Sora closed her eyes the she turned to color of a wind dragon her wings grew the spikes wind dragons had to make them fly easier. Sora opened her eyes "it is unlocked!" She yelled to me I smiled "okay now is storm.imagine your in the storm dancing with the wind." Sora closed her eyes once more and he wing grew thicker and they did they the same with all the other dragon powers tagged the finally went to the witches home and saw five horses,five of THE KING'S HORSES, how did they find me?i thought "sora stay here." I said and walked into the cottage and saw star surrounded by the king and kings men "where is she!" The kinged yelled star stayed calm "I don't know who you are talking about the king glared at her but must seen me or I made a sound "Bethany come out right now!" He yelled at me I heard sora growl and I think everyone else heard too all of the kings nights ran outside but one "Bethany I'm here to help but you need to save me too the king will kill me in three days without your help!" He whispered and yelled to me I grabbed their hands and ran out side "sora I need you know!" I said as I ran I saw stoa swoop down and I jumped on with star and the knight l looked at the angry king another point for me.
King : 0
Bethany:2
I smiled at the thought that his rein is almost over and the dragon age with live again!