One

"Mother I'm going out to the woods." I called to my mother then ran outside I looked to the sky for the one thousandth time hoping to see a dragon but no luck i hop onto my horse star but I am stopped by two men "miss Bethany moring?" One of the men ask "to whom do I own the pleasure?" I say in a fancy voice "the king has sent us to fetch you.something very urgent has come up." He says I nodded slowly and followed him to the castle as I enter the castle I see the king I bow "your majesty." I say remembering my manners he stands up "miss Bethany!welcome!i need to ask you for a favor may I see your arm?" He asked me I nodded slowly and lifted up the sleeve on my right arm I didn't dare do my left for my dragon birth mark the king shook his head "no the other arm please." I heart beat quickened time slowed down for me as I slowly raised the sleeve on my left arm making the birth mark visible the kings eyes widened as an evil grin danced across his face "miss Bethany You have the mark of the dragon.do you know what that means?" He asked I shook my head" no your majesty." I said "it means your are the right full leader to this kingdom.but I'm not done with leading.do you know why al of the dragons are dead?because the dragon heir need a dragon so she can rule but I can't have you finding a dragon.guards!
" he yelled my eyes widened as I ran out the door "don't let her get away!" I heard the king yell I ran into the forest and sat in a tree processing what had just happened I was the dragon heir the real ruler of the kingdom the king killed all the dragon so I couldn't rule and now he is trying to kill me.why don't I just tell the king that I don't want to be queen of a kingdom but then I thought I am the true ruler and I'm going to be that ruler but first I'm going to need a dragon.