Four

A/n hey guys it's the dragon rider here and I hope ya'll are enjoying the story if you do hit the vote button and leave some comments like ideas info to be in the story love y'all all my little dragons bye!

I smiled as sora lifted me higher into sky I was so high I could feel the clouds the mist parted around my fingers we flew around the sky the we soared above my soon to be kingdom "sora can you get a little closer?" I asked "sure." She said I smiled as we flew closer I saw the king come out of his castle tired pulling sora up but it was too late the king had spotted me I was screaming and pointing to the sky to the guards then arrows were flying around me "sora look out!" I screamed I held onto her tightly as she gracefully spun and twisted through the arrows but on hit it's target I saw the arrow flying towards my hitting my leg I screamed in pain as the arrow dug deep into my flesh blood was pouring out of the wound sora flew higher into air I felt my vision getting blurry but I had to stay awake so I didn't fall of sora the pins became unbearable then I felt the arrow becoming loose from the wind I graves my leg and counted in my head 1...2...3! I yanked the arrow out causing me to scream in pain even more my vision was get more and more blurry by the second I felt Sora land in a cave "Bethany!are you okay stay with me I'll get the witch!" She continued talking but she was mute then my body went numb I couldn't move then everything went black.
A/N hey my little dragons so I need a new character to play the witch she/her plays a big part in the story but you guys get to be the witch so I need you to comment what the witch you look like plz include
The witch's name:
How the witch looks:
The witch's personality:
And that's all I will we you later my little dragons!bye!