Nine

I looked at his hand he had a sword with purple and gold mixed I held the sword and watched as it shimmered in the light I looked back at the blacksmith "thank you sir." I said he nodded and handed me armor of the same materials I put on the armor and nodded another thank you to him he smiled and walked off I looked at Jacob and smiled "let's go kill my dad."he said I laughed "first we rest." We went to the castle and Morgan showed me to my room.she raised her hands to display the room as she did her sleeve fell reveling a birth mark like mine. I gasped she heard my gasp and looked at her sleeve instantly pulling it up she blushed "hello sister." She said my jaw dropped but mother said she had died when she was born."where did you go?"I asked she looked off "mother sold me to the king." She replied harshly"I'm your advisor sister." I smiled at her and hugged her felt her smile "good night sister." I said "good night." she replied. And she left the room the king took my dragon we sister and my life away from me he.was.going.to.pay.
A/N
Okay guys only two more chapters *crys a little.* but if you guys want I will make a book......2!comment if this is a good idea or not bye my little dragons!