The Casablanca Sweetheart

Although they almost did it last night, Ye Jin did end up fell asleep right after the really early breakfast. So they decided to take the snowmobile and husky adventure that day.

The snowmobile adventure was fun. They both learn how to ride it from the experienced snowmobiler, even though it took her some time to get used to it. But both of them enjoyed it very much.

They went around the snow-covered forests and the frozen lakes that were utterly beautiful with the almost all-white scenery. But the highlight for that day was the husky adventure.

But unlike before, when the local guide would guide them through the activities, they must went alone with that one.

The guide showed them how to control the speed and the slide, and make sure that the huskies don't get too close to each other; because you don't want to stuck in the middle of a snow forest with not-so get along huskies.

The Huskies looked so enthusiastic knowing they will run for around two hours.

Ye Jin sat on the front of the slide, while Bin was standing behind her. It surprised them how the huskies were run really fast. Even after an hour, they seem not slowing down. This is a whole new experience they didn't get to enjoy, even in Seoul.

'They knew where they are going, right?' said Ye Jin to Bin. There were no signs at all in the road, but the huskies were run surely into some directions.

'I'm pretty sure they are.' Even there was a slight hesitation in his voice.

But they did arrive back safely with Ye Jin's eyelashes covered in ice due to the cold winds which hit her face for two hours straight before.

Unluckily, it wasn't the day they could see the aurora borealis clearly according to the forecast.

But the next day sounds promising with the intensity being in the level of four. So they decided to grab some late lunch from Vaisko and go back to the hotel that evening.

***

'Wanna try out the hot tub outside?' He asked her while she took off her white Canada Goose Trillium Parka. The spacious room indeed came with private hot tubs located on the other side of their igloos.

'This is it.' She thought. Somehow this made her really nervous although she knew this bound to happen tonight.

She's not going to lie that she did expect something from this trip, but this was really different from the other night, where she didn't even know that they ended up taking each other clothes later on.

Ye Jin felt much pressure from this one, knowing this lead to a steamy night that maybe would last until dawn.

'Sure, you can go first. I need to change my clothes.' She unconsciously gulped while searching for her black onesie swimwear.

'Alright, don't take up too long, Mrs. Hyun.' Bin gave her a light kiss in the temple. Yet it was enough to make her feel the tingling sensation across her spine.

She ran to the bathroom and standing up in front of the huge mirror, trying to collect herself together.

'You need to think straight in the middle of this, it's not this is the first time, Yej! You did it before too!' She said to herself trying to calm herself down.

'Yeah, the last time you did it was five years ago. You'll probably forget how to do it.' That cunning inner voice!

She started to brush her teeth, afraid there would be something left from the earlier lunch. After that, Ye Jin decided to shave too until her body became so silk and applying her favorite camellia lotion afterward.