The Silent Storm

Right after they came back from their honeymoon, Ye Jin and Bin moved to their own house. It's been a few weeks since they live together and everything seems to be perfect.

They always had breakfast together in the morning before Bin goes to work. And Yejin would spend her time with her team in the home-based office she decided to add in their house.

'The licensing of the SJ Hotels and Resorts already handled by the legal team, Ms. Son. Like the previous plan, I think we can proceed to the renovation as early as next week.' Ji Yeon recited the latest update.

Ye Jin decided to use the building she inherited from her late mother for her first hotel. To match up with the concept from the blueprint, the building did need some renovation here and there.

'Alright, let's proceed to the renovation next week. And I got a call from Mr. Yoon from the Daehan Group this morning, he said yes to our offer. We'll use their furniture line for all of the hotels and resorts in return for his investment. Please proceed with the contract, Mr. Park.'

Mr. Park decided to join Ye Jin and leave Queens Group. The CEO was quite furious, although he didn't know the real reason behind this.

The meeting continued with other discussions regarding the marketing plan, a possible expansion in the near future, and the press release about the SJ Hotels and Resorts tomorrow.

***

'I like her from the start.'

'I knew it, it was love at the first sight wasn't it, hyeong?' Chang Wook asked his best friend when they met after works.

'No, I don't believe such things. I think I'm started to like her when she presented her business plan to me. I mean she's a bright spark, and that's undoubtfully sexy.' His lips upturned as he remembers their first encounter.

Seeing how the dimple playing in the corner of Bin's mouth, Chang Wook asked him again, 'How was the honeymoon? So, are you guys official now?'

'It was good.' Damn good. If you know what he really means. Paris and Milan after Finland? Surely remarkable. Besides, their relationship has grown so much during the honeymoon.

Bin tried really hard not to show any reaction, but being his best friend for almost fifteen years, Chang Wook knows how Bin has fallen head over heels for Ye Jin.

'Ye Jin said you're Yoona's ex. Is that really true? I didn't know commitment is your thing, Wook-ah.' Bin tried to change the topic and laughed seeing how frustrated his friend was.

'It's not like that, hyeong. It was just...'

***

Meanwhile, Ye Jin, Ji Hye, and Yoona went for a drink that evening.

'Tomorrow we'll release the news about the establishment of the company. And the renovation will officially start next week.' Ye Jin informed her two best friends.

'Congratulation, Eonni! I'm so happy for you!' Yoona gave her a tight hug, while Ji Hye smiled excitedly.

'This day has finally come, Yej! I hope everything goes well!'

Both Ji Hye and Yoona asked further about the hotel and Ye Jin showed them the general exterior and interior design from her phone.

Questions about Bin were inevitable, obviously. As she can predict, Yoona asked her about their relationship. Are they still, you know, in the 'contract' terms.

'I think we get along really well, especially after the honeymoon. And you should come to our house, I'll throw a small house-warming party.' Yejin said.