The Honeymoon

Double update for this week! And steamy scenes ahead!

***

'It's been over a month since the wedding. Do you want to go somewhere?'

Bin asked her while she put on her makeup setting spray in the morning before they went to work. He's about to tie his necktie when she stood up to help him.

Standing in front of him without her usual high heels, Ye Jin looks petite yet so cute.

'There is this place, it's been on my bucket list since I was in high school but I haven't got a chance to go there.' She said while tying his dark navy necktie.

'Let's go there. Where is it?'

'I want to go to Finland to watch the aurora.'

'How about next week?'

'That soon? This week is my last week at Queens, so it's okay for me, what about your schedule?'

'I'll talk to Woo Jin to clear my schedule for next week. Let's grab dinner outside this evening, I'll pick you up.'

'Ok, sounds good to me.'

For the past few weeks, she kept receiving messages from unknown numbers. From 'your husband is hiding something from you' to 'he impregnate someone in the past'.

But she decided to put trust in Bin, especially after what Bin has said that night. Also, the messages themselves didn't come with evidence; those are just complete nonsense for Ye Jin.

***

'Ye Jin noona, can I borrow your novel? I want to read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Are you going somewhere?' Jun asked her when he saw his sister in law packed some clothes into the suitcase.

'Come in, Jun-ah. It's on the bookshelf beside the TV. I think it's in the second row. I'm going to Finland with your hyeong.' She smiled at Jun while he sat on the bed after he took the book.

'Finland? Are you going to watch the aurora borealis, noona?'

'Yes, we are. You know aurora borealis?'

'Won hyung always send me NatGeo books and brought some more when he came home. I want to see it too, noona!'

They chat for a while as Jun helps her too.

'Oh, halabeoji!' Jun saw his grandfather standing in front of the door with a paper bag comes in his hand.

'Ye Jin-ah, I bought some scarfs and gloves for the two of you. Here.' He handed her the paper bag and Ye Jin thanked him for it and make sure to wear them in Finland.

'Halabeoji, I want to see the aurora borealis too. Can I go with Bin hyeong and Ye Jin noona too, halabeoji?' He almost pleaded to his grandfather which made Ye Jin laughed.

'No you cannot! I'll take you there later. And why would you follow your hyeong on his honeymoon, aigoo you'll be the third wheel there.'

'Why not? I'm sure they'll be bored if it's just the two of them.'

'Why would they? They'll be really busy, maybe they don't even have time to eat.' Ye Jin automatically clears her throat hearing this to hide her nervousness.

'Busy of what, halaboeji? It's really cold there in Finland, especially around this time. Bin hyeong and Ye Jin noona would probably spend most of the time in their hotel.'

'That's the point, Jun-ah. They NEED to stick together, that's the main agenda of the whole trip!' Halabeoji emphasized the word 'need' to his grandson. Seeing how Jun still cannot grab what his grandfather trying to say, Ye Jin assured Jun that she'll buy gifts for him from the honeymoon.