The Mini Hyun

Hello everyone! Thank you for your votes and comments on this story, I really appreciate it. I'll try to make an update every Saturday. And from this chapter, I would use a third-person POV due to the increasing complexity of the story. Enjoy this chapter! :)

***

Ye Jin already called her father last night. Surprisingly, Mr. Son took the news calmly and said that he and her brother will see both of them this Friday.

After she talked to her father, the news broke on the internet. It only mentioned how Ye Jin and Bin had been in a relationship for some time after they met at a party last year and they're engaged now.

So many people commented on her latest post on Instagram. Some said that they're happy for her, that they'll make a beautiful baby. However, others said that Bin is too good for her. Just typically jealous netizens knowing that Bin is off from the market.

Her friends were a little bit surprised though. Ji Hye even called her the minute the news broke out. They know how reluctant Ye Jin to get married before. How she kept saying that it's too early for her to get married, even though she is 30.

When Ye Jin reached her office this morning, everyone congratulated her. The emerald diamond rings felt so heavy on her finger all of sudden. Is she really going to do this? What if the plan would eventually not work as she thought it would? After all, marriage is a big leap for anyone. And what should she say to his family this Wednesday?

While playing with the ring on her finger, Ye Jin lost in her thought. She didn't hear Ji Yeon already stood beside her desk.

'This is the report from Mr. Park, Eesa-nim.' Ji Yeon said while putting a report on Ye Jin's table.

'Oh, you're here. What did you say before?' She answered Ji Yeon and her eyes come back to focus.

'I've knocked on the door for a while but you didn't answer me, Eesa-nim. So, I just went in, and turned out you are watching your fiancée. I know you just got engaged, but are you missing him that much? Aigoo, lovebirds.' Ji Yeon giggled and cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

'What do you mean? No, I'm just-' Before she can finish her sentence, her eyes moved to the television across her desk.

It's the news from the recent annual expo held by the Hyun & Co. Group. While the anchor talked, the screen shows pictures of Bin giving an opening speech and answering questions from the press. His business-like vibes can be seen thoroughly. Indeed, he's still as handsome as ever.

Ye Jin sigh knowing why her secretary said that

Ye Jin sigh knowing why her secretary said that. She opened the report and said, 'You know this marriage is merely for business purpose, right? You know I don't date anyone since, I don't know, maybe forever?'

'Of course, I know, Ma'am. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have Mr. Hyun as your husband.'

Could it be?