Episode 29

Mc~

Mc 2:Eyyo!! We are back for episode 29. Almost 2 months since Mina and Wonwoo not meet each other.

Mc 1:Dont forgot to say Happy New Year for everyone!!! Hope to get better life this year and always stay happy!

Mc 2:Last time after 2 months, now was Febuary, Mina and Wonwoi will meet again. Last time also they celebrate christmast and new year eve together eventhough its till earlier that time.

Mc 1:But both were matured celebrate it and exchange a usefull and meaningfull present each other.

Mc 2:At same time they were caught using it at airport and at awards they even took few glances that fans saw.

Mc 1:Now lets see our Gamiry Couple after 2 months apart. I bet they will have fun all seconds together without wadte it.

Mc 2:Episode 29!! Lets roll it!!!

Show~

Wonwoo already in one bkack van that not Seventeen nor Twice van. Its black and it have one drivet that he didnt know but the WGM staff said that it was variety van.

Wonwoo just believe it and in the van. In just another 15 minutes ride, they stop at one dorm that no other than its Twice dorm. Mina open the foor and was suprise that her husband was in too. He also suprisr and both hug tight.

 He also suprisr and both hug tight

"Oppa!"

"Mina-yah!"

"You here!"

"Ndae! I miss you...."

"Hehe nado...."

"I thought it was Seventeen van."

"I thought it was Twice van too!"

"Nado! But it was variety van."

"Eh? For what we get in here?"

They was question after they throw their miss together. Then the driver give them golden card. Wonwoo takr it and Mina sit near him to read with him.

-Hello Mina and Wonwoo! Glad to meet you back and you guys must be miss each other so much. For your mission now after 2 months busy, you two will appear to one famous variety show. It was RUNNING MAN and you two will join them now. Since now was 8, you two will quickly go to Seoul to meet them. Have fun and welcome back!-

"Wah running man? Daebak!"

"I dont know Mina, i worried they will jave extreme games and i dont want you to get hurt."

"Awe its fine. I hope we get to have fun together. Since im too excited that i get to see you now and even appear the variety show for first time with you."

"Well then, i wish us the best and im happy to see my wife thta never change."

He cares her hair and she just fix his clothes. They even suprise that they wore same style and both teasing each other about it. In just 20 minute, they arrive but still not go out. They wait a signal and just watch the running man cast talking to camera.