Episode 19

Mc~

Mc 1:Hello Marviey Fanzz!! We are back for episode 19!! Wow almost 20?!

Mc 2:I cant believe it that they still maintain their marriege well like Suho and Irene. This two couple are fans favourite.

Mc 1: Thats why fans dont want they end short marriege but still they keep their popularity as husband and wife between idol well.

Mc 2:Idols are idols and couples are couples. They do their best together. Im proud of them. But last episode was a bit emotional because their virtual son, Jeon Minwoo leaving their family.

Mc 1:Well at least now they get new missions which is meet their in law after 4 months marriege. Well 4 months might be still new but they do their marriege like thay already long marry together.

Mc 2:I bet all this two group must be chaos and have fun together. Never gonna think that they always crazy and being funny. But now its Mina who will meet her 12 brother in law.

Mc 1: 12 brother in law was really lots and i bet Mina could handle all question that they ask to her and we will see Wonwoo watch her with his members.

Mc 2:So why we still talking? Letd go watch it!!!

Mc 1:Well show me our Gamiey Couple!!

Show~

Mina still on her car with manager

Mina still on her car with manager. Wonwoo alreday told her to not bring anything. Also now its just 10.30 morning. Wonwoo also told her to come to Seventeen dorm in 11 am.

She so nervous meeting all Seventeen at their dorm. Well they already met when Home Run Era. But its just 20 minutes only.

Manager calm her that everything will be alright. She still cant take eyes off to big dorm infront them. Its big and wide. No wonder its all fits 13 member in there.

At the other place, Wonwoo keep helping the members tidy all places

At the other place, Wonwoo keep helping the members tidy all places. Mingyu keep nagging to Hoshi who cant stop eating his cookies. Seungkwan fire up when Dino accidently vacuum his shirt.