Episode 3

Mc~

Mc 1:Hey guys or should i call Marviey Fanzzz!! Last time on episode 2 was a first meet with our aura dark couple which is Mina and Wonwoo.

Mc 2:YoYoYo they so matured ya know?! We can see that their first meet was went well and slowly boyh open themself.

Mc 1:We could saw that how they manage situation when they arrive at their house and awkward thing at their bedroom.

Mc 2: And last scene Wonwoo said their mission is cooking dinner right? And Arancini that italian food that Mina plan?

Mc 1: Yeah correct! So know we will see how the Gamiey Couple handle buy the ingredients and how pro Mina cooking. Is Wonwoo gonna be a good helper for her or just see her?

Mc 2:Well its all on episode 3 now. Lets check it now!

Show~

Wonwoo park at infront shopping mall. Then they both walk together to entrace. Many people take their picture and shouting them to get married in real life. Both heared and shy over the words that fans say.

Then Wonwoo take a trolly and told Mina too walk infront. So she walk and go to pick their things. Wonwoo ask Mina if he can take some snack or drink so they can eat or drink together if they watch movie or do whatever together.

She nod and he leave her for a while. What make all around funny is Wonwoo bring trolly with him too making her stumble bring the ingredients. When he come back, he rush take it from her. He apologize to her and she just laugh. Then she ask if he okay for her putting cheese on their black noodles and he just nodd as agree.

Then when they were waiting to pay, she volunteer to pay but he insist that he want to pay. Mina feel bad but then she was blushing when he said,

"Its okay. Thats what husband do. I want to feel responsible to you and our marriege."

She okay with it but she said that after this she will pay for it. Wonwoo laigh and agree with her. Then all was payed and he pull the trolly to their car. After 5 minutes arranging their stuff to cabinet, Wonwoo drove back to their house.

 After 5 minutes arranging their stuff to cabinet, Wonwoo drove back to their house

Mina help him bring the ingredients and make sure nothing left. Then thats all begin to cook. Mina was struggle to wear apron and Wonwoo notice it. So he quickly help it. After that Mina told him to wash the noodles before they can boil it.

He wash it but then he struggle with his hands because his sleeves were falling down. Mina who see it laughing first before she rush help him. His begging that time making her see it was cute and adorable at him.