Episode 32

Mc~

Mc 1:Anyyeong! We are back for episode 32! Wah last episode was trending over and over again. Never disappointed whenever Wonwoo and Mina show.

Mc 2:Last episode was show Mina and Wonwoo shooting their music video and even their teasers that was release was trending more than WGM! They are really powerful couple.

Mc 1:Also Mina and Wonwoo make a simple sweet moments that totally make everyone melting see it. Which is Mina had wound on her left knee and one of back dancers notice it.

Mc 2:She even said it loud making all eyes on Mina. Wonwoo who talked with another dancer was rush to her and check her knee. He even strict call the staff to bring the lotion.

Mc 1:Mina dont want to lie but she just dont want to make her husband worried. They really caring each other. Wonwoo really are typical of husband that all girls want to married.

Mc 2:Now lets see our Gamiey Couple last shooting before it release and we cant wait what another moments that they will show to us.

Mc 1:Lets roll it!!

Show~

Mina and Wonwoo come late than time that they was set. Which it cause Wonwoo late wake up and Mina cant find her lipstick. That was so mess at their home but they manage to go set shooting even late 10 minutes.

Now they more busy themself with their make up. Wonwoo not gonna change his outfit since now was Mina solo shooting. Wonwoo will watch her with director and check if she fine while shooting.

They not eat yet that making they both not energy much. But since it solo scene they had their yime to eat or rest. After Mina done her change, she rush go to set without even look at Wonwoo or even touch her phone.

Wonwoo just walk in relax to set and sit beside director. Mina wear a pink black design and tied her hair up. This solo scene was playing with back shadow.

She will dance and sing by herself with 4 different angle

She will dance and sing by herself with 4 different angle. So she stand at middle set and discuss with the director what she need to do first. Director told her to do dance first. So she prepare herself before music was play.

The background was design with wall pink with petal fell around her. Show get ready and Wonwoo who seat beside director quickly focus on monitor. He glad that her skirt was medium long to prevent her wound at knee get notice.

 He glad that her skirt was medium long to prevent her wound at knee get notice