Episode 23

Mc~

Mc 1:Anyyeong Marviey Fans!! We back and must all waiting for Gamiey couple, right?! But as usual lets flahsback their show together!

Mc 2:Last episode 22 show how unexpected that Seventeen membrr which is Vernon, Mingyu, Scoups, Seungkwan and Wonwoo came at Thailand to support Twice concert tour.

Mc 1:All was idea Wonwoo that he want to make suprise to his beloved wife Mina. All was make it hot topic and even Mina was shocked that Wonwoo come from far just to support her.

Mc 2:Today we will see what tehy up too and what their marriege going now. So lets go watch episode 23 of Wonwoo and Mina love life!!

Mc 1:Show us what we got!!

Show~

At plane, Mina was extremely tired and she sleep at middle between Momo and Sana. Not just her even all members tired from 2 days concert tour. Tbailand and Korea totally far and it take 6 hours to arrived.

All was sleep peacefully without no one try to disturb them. In just full 6 hours, all wake up when they heard annoucement depart. All start to pack their thing at seat and also take their back at upboard.

They get up and out from plane straight wall to airport. When all done take their luggage and passport, Mina get a call from Wonwoo. She still continue walk behind Jihyo and Dahyun while pick his call.

 She still continue walk behind Jihyo and Dahyun while pick his call

"Ndae?"

"Hello, Mina-yah."

"Nae wae oppa?"

"Im already at airport and wairing for you."

"Mwo?! But i didnt see you."

"Just told your members first and bid goodbye at them. Then go to second way if you walk at near exit door. Stand there and you will see WGM shirt staff."

"Okay. Well then i hang up first."

"Bye take care."

"You too."

She put her phone at her pocket and straight to Jihyo. She tell her and also all members there. They nod and hug her one by one. Leaders also told her to take care and stick with Wonwoo when many people here.

She nod and wave to her members. Then she walk at the others way making some fans follow her. Gladly security protect her and then she spot the WGM staff.

She bow to them and wondering around to look for Wonwoo. Suprise her, Wonwoo poke her cheeck making her turn around. Fans there was suprise and quickly take their photo.

 Fans there was suprise and quickly take their photo