Episode 35

Mc~

Mc 2:Hello hello everybody!!! Wah its been 2 months since Gamiey Couple gone. Must be everyone miss them so much!

Mc 1:How can they not? They two are their lovely couple that always make them addicted everyday. So as usual buddy! Lets flashback!

Mc 2:Okay! Last time they show that they spend their last time for these 2 months because of hectic sheduals. They go three places simple just for a day before they apart again.

Mc 1:2 months was really long but we believe they spent their privacy together on phone like text or call. First they go to library, then play station and lastly to cinema movie.

Mc 2:Since 2 months they apart, today we will see they reunite back as couple we have been wait for so long. So lets go watch now!

Mc 1:Episode 35 roll it!!!

Show~

A camera show a beautiful figure wearing apron and she at big kitchen that was felt no doubt. When camera wide the scene, it was Seventeen kitchen. Also there is another 8 girl busying theirself around kitchen.

Mina the only one who wearing a coat and she was cutting the onion. Then Chaeyoung and Dahyun running with fluffy cusion to outside backyard and comeback in rush. Tzuyu was checking the cook and saw Sana busying herself crry the flower and with plate.

 Tzuyu was checking the cook and saw Sana busying herself crry the flower and with plate

Jihyo and Momo busying themself carry the small table to outside. Nateon and Jeongyeon? Dont ask because they busy decorating at backyard with lights while arguing each other. Then they heard a bell and Mina quickly open the door.

It was a deliver that they have been waiting for. A deliver man give her a bug box and she quickly take it and pay with tip to him. When he already go, she quickly put the big box to fridge.

"Unnie! When will Seventeen come back home?"

"Mmm we will wait for Scoups oppa text us, Tzuyu. Now was 4 , so we better hurry put all food at outside before the boys back."

"Aye aye maam!"

Mina chuckle and wash her hand. After that she check at outside and found that Nateon and Jeongyeon still arguing while Jihyo try to stop them. Then Chaeyoung and Dahyun already play their phone after carry many cusion and napkin.

Tzuyu tap Mina shoulder making her turn. Tzuyu point her that her phone was ringing and she rush to take it.

 Tzuyu point her that her phone was ringing and she rush to take it