CHAPTER 03

Belligerent

2 pair of wide eyes stared at Tom's doing, but non uttered a word. Tord sat there frozen, his eyes twitching as he looked down at the ground, watching the alcohol drop from his hair down to his face and chin, little droplets falling down to the ground and wetting the carpet beneath his feet.

"It looked like," Tom pulled the flask away, with a sly grin. He continued, "You wanted to taste some." his grin didn't disappear as he hiccuped.
Edd was about to stand up, his expression changing somewhere between mad and disappointment.

But before he could, Tord rose his head up, looking at Tom from below, his smile dangerously forming. Without any word, he got up and punched Tom, who staggered back a bit. "What the fuck, jehovah!" Tord snapped, snarling loudly.

"You looked at me with a grossed look, you deserved it!"

"Goddamnit, you two!" Edd got up and placed his half finished can of cola on the coffee table. "Tom! What the hell was that?" he looked at the male who looked at him with a. Stoic expression. "And Tord! I don't want any violence!" he glanced at tord.
"What? But-"
"NO!"

Tord groaned and looked away. "Tom, you've had enough of that alcohol." he took the flask away from the male who whined and when he tired to reach it out, his had was immediately swated away.

"Ugh, hell, I'm taking a smoke outside." Tord cursed before stamping away, storming out of the house. Great, Tom always had to ruin things everytime he was there. Just what the fuck was his problem in the first place?

What an arse.

He chucked a cigarette between his lips, then getting a lighter out of his pocket and lit the cig until a puff of smoke began to form from the lit cig, pulling it out from between his teeth and exhaling a puff as he put his lighter inside one his pockets. Walking outside the neighborhood for a smoke didn't seem a bad idea. But going back and watching the same male who previously threw alcohol on his hair—oh, right. He slowly brought his free hand to graze on his hair, feeling the strands stuck together made him groan once more as he pulled onto his hair. "Ugh, that drittsekk!"
He bit onto his cig, taking another long puff before crushing the stick beneath his feet. And then walking back to the house, since enough time had already passed. When he got inside, the atmosphere seemed comfertable, with edd turning around to see tord coming in first as he cracked a small smile. "You're back."
"Yeah, sorry, I took a while,"
Edd only nodded, waving his hand off like it was nothing. It fell silent after that, Tord got to the couch and plopped himslef onto the soft comfy seat, the sofa slightly dipping at his weight.
"If you're wondering about Tom, he's in his room. Passes out a while ago." Edd sighed, sipping onto his coke, and for a second Tord wondered just how the hell this guy could take so many cokes. "Ah," Tord made a sound of gladness, "That's good. Didn't want to see his stupid drunk face." he was quick enough to mumble the last sentence under his breath, inaudible to the other. Edd tilted his face a bit, "Hm, did you say something?"

"No, it was nothing." Tord grinned reassuringly, making sure that Edd didn't suspect or press further on it. Which he most likely won't, cause it really did seem like he didn't want to escalate more on the topic. He stared at the screen, some random movie playing now he didn't seem to understand.
L

et out a deep sigh, he stood up, glancing at theclock that hung on the wall slightly tilted. "I'll be going to bed." Matt, who was present there for the whole time, looked up at the norski. "Huh, isn't it too early to head to bed?"
"Matt, it's literally 1am right now." Edd reasoned, and the ginger head frowned. "No," he paused, reaching out for his phone from the coffee table and glanced at the screen that displayed '12:48AM' brightly.
Matt squinted his eyes, then shoved the screen toward Edd's face. "See! Still not 1am yet."
Edd groaned and pushed the mobile away from him, "it's still close to midnight!" Matt shook his head in disapproval. "Well, not quite."

And just like that, the two Brits began to bicker over something so trivial. Tord took this as his cue to leave. He slowly walked away, their voices slowly subsiding the further he got away until all he could hear were some faint mumbling. He of course, passed through Tom's room, the door slightly cracked open, and for a minute Tord found himslef standing there, glaring at the door knob before heading to the bathroom. After all, he couldn't just sleep with sticky hair all that's to that void eyed asshole. When he reached to the sink, he turned on the Faucet, his fingers checking the temperature until it wasn't too hot or cold, just luke warm to wash off the alchocol that stuck in his hair. He leaned his head down into the sink, letting the water travel down his hair, using both his hands to scrub out his hair strands until he was sure that he'd get rid of any of the sticky strands. Tord pulled his head back up, water dripping down his face, then chin. The cold sensation hit behind his neck and scalp. He pushed his hair back that stuck to his forehead, staring at his reflection the mirror as he did so. The sudden rage he previously felt to punch Tom ran through his head. "Haa," he breathed out heavily, his eyes going wide. "That son of a bitch."

He really needs to go to bed, he reminded himself when he noticed the dark circles worsening. But the thoight of going to sleep only mad ehim feel worse, he really didn't want to see his dead mom in his dreams again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[A/N]: Lmao hi. I want to get back to this fanfic cause I started this with a blissful motivation and then months later I've lost it all. I hate that it happened because I had a lot of ideas for this. I really hope I can complete this fanfic because I never tend to finish if I start something- 🤠✌🏾