I gasp when he gave me IPhone 12. My brothers started to fuss over it except Giovanni. I smile at Antonio and said: "can you please help me set it up?"

He nodded and took it from me. I grin at Papa who said: "Now you can talk to me or your mother anytime and if your brothers annoy you call us we will handle them. You can tell anything to Giovanni too he is your Guardian okay? Anyone messing with you or you are having trouble just tell him."

I nodded and said: "when will you both leave?"

He sighed and said: "right now."

I pouted but didn't said anything. Soon they all started to leave. I'm balling my eyes out while Armani is holding so that i won't run towards our parents. I pouted and hug his leg. He pick me up and we all went inside the house. Everyone is pretty chill about it. I walk towards my room and lay on my bed and started to cry because i miss my mother. Soon my eyes started to get heavy and everything went black.

----------------------------

Waking up to see that it's six am. I bit my lip feeling a bit scared so i quickly went out of the room. I was about to walk towards our parents but then i remember they are not here so i walk towards Giovanni. I walk inside his room to see him laying on his bed with close eyes i walk towards him and sit on his bed i was about to touch his hair when he hold my hand. I look at him to see him looking back at me. I bit my lip and said: "i was bored."

He sighed and sit up with me in his lap and said: "but then why were you about to touch my hair?"

I look at his chest and whisper: "i want to make ponies."

He look at me and then lay down and put his hand on his face and said: "why i mean why?"

I whine and he sighed and said: "fine you are not going to tell anyone understand?"

I grin and quickly bring my bands and ponies, he put his head on my lap and i started to make them.

After a lot of time when i get bored i look at his face to see him sleeping so soundly. I kneel down and kiss his forehead. He open his eyes and gave me a soft smile which made me smile to.

He stood up and said: "okay now go to your room."

When i reach towards my room, i hear a voice coming from behind saying: "get ready we are going somewhere."

I look back to see Antonio smiling at me. A smile which doesn't reach his eyes but maybe i shouldn't judge him. I smile and said: "okay."

After getting ready we sit inside his car. After fourty five minutes i ask him where we are going? He smile and said: "surprise."

Suddenly a black car started to follow us before i could tell Antonio i noticed he saw it too and his expression change darastically. He bang his hand on the stearing said: "Damn it."

I jump a bit but didn't said anything. The car suddenly came infront of us and stop right infront of us but what shock me is that Giovanni came outside of the car along with Armani. Armani pull me out of the car. Antonio is now standing infront of Giovanni who is now looking back at him with an angry expression on his face. This is my first time seeing Giovanni so angry. He look at Armani and said: "take her back home."

Armani nodded and walk inside Giovanni's car and we started to go back home. I look at Armani and said: "what happened?"

Armani smile at me and said: "oh nothing baby."

I bit my lip and said: "then why Giovanni look so angry."

Armani chuckle and said: "well Giovanni is angry because Antonio was supposed to be in a meeting and now he isn't so that's why."

I grin and nodded at him.

---------------------------------

Third point of view:

Giovanni glare at Antonio and slap him on the face. He hold his collar and bring him near to his face and said: "you were about to fucking sold her to the other mafia!?"

 He hold his collar and bring him near to his face and said: "you were about to fucking sold her to the other mafia!?"

Hey guys i hope you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

So the parents are gone and Antonio is being...?

Do you all have any questions related to this book or about anything else?

What do you think about Gio's and Ella's moment?

Why did Antonio was about to do that?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Do you all have any wishes?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye 💜💜💜