Chapter 20

Carmella's point of view:

I still remember those days when everyone use to make fun of me because of those Accardi's.

---------------------------

Flashback

---------------------------

I walk inside to see the owner of the orphanage scowling at me and said: "you fucking brat go upstair."

I quickly nodded and went upstair to see a girl looking at me and said: "this is your room get inside brat."

I nodded and went inside and started to cry over my fate. How could they do this to me? Why did they do that? Not once did they even think about me?

---------------------------

Sitting on the ground with my back resting with a tree, it's been almost five months since i started living in an orphanage and not once did they ask about my well being. The owner is used to beat me and taunting me everyday, no one talks to me. I feel alone and pathetic, i felt someone sitting beside me. I look at the person to see Leon smirking at me and said: "yo what the fuck happened to you?"

I shake my head in a no and said: "get lost."

He whistle and said: "did the goodie two shoes Carmella just told me to fuck off? Nicee."

I hear Xaviera saying: "baby tell me what thing."

And that's where i break and started to cry  and tell them about everything. Xaviera quickly hug me and said: "it's okay I'm here. If you want you can stay with me."

I frown and said: "but what about your parents?"

She sighed and said: "i live with Leon by the way. We are twins if you don't know. Our parents well they were just like yours. Cruel and pathetic, they used to abuse me because i was fragile and weak. One day my father brought some of his men at home and told me to serve them. Well when i went there they grab me and well thet sexually abused me. They were eight men and i handle them all with my body. I want to do suicide but i can't because if i did Leon will die too and i don't want that to happen. I used to flinch at every touch but one day Leon get to know about ecerything and he killed our father. Yep he did and our mother just watch him doing it."

Our mother blackmailed Leon if he did buy and sell drugs for her. She will tell the police that Leon killed our father and then she will sell my body to his friends. Little did Leon know whenever he goes out to buy drugs a man used to come and abuse me. Sometimes two sometimes three, they used to come because mother want them too. One day well Leon came back early and he saw a man going out he run towards my roon and saw me there lying naked on the bed with just a sheet on my body and that's where he break, he cried his eyes out because he thought that he failed as a brother.

He walk out and saw our mother laughing like a maniac. He shouted at her and killed her in rage and you know what her last words were to me? She said: "those men were not the one who took your virginity, you lost your virginity when you were five year old by your own father in the bath tub."

And that's where she died, we flew from that place and come to Sicily as in here and try to start our new lives. It was hard but we survived. Leon taught me how to fight and now here i am. Can anyone even think about me being a victim of abuse? Nope, you are strong to Carmella and honestly when i first saw you i saw myself inside you. A small little baby who need to be protected. I smile and hug her and then she said: "let's go to Palermo babe, fuck these studies they are like upto no good."