Chapter 23

Carmella's point of view:

It's been a week since i return back home. A week since my family is trying to get my happiness. Leon is always beside me in school but one thing which is bothering me is that where is Alonso? I look at Santino who is sitting beside and said: "do you know where is Alonso?"

He raise his brow and said: "why?"

I sighed and said: "i want to meet him."

He look at his phone and said: "then meet him in your after life."

I frown and said: "what do you mean?"

He look at me and said: "what i mean is that he's dead."

I gasp and said: "b-but how?"

He sighed and said: "he was killed."

I bit my lip and said: "by who?"

Santino look at me and said: "he was killed by our brother Leon."

I look down and said: "but why."

Santino tucked me under his arm and said: "because he was the one who manipulate you in running. Leon was fucking sure that you won't be runnibg away from the school but you did. He was fucking angry at Alonso so he destroyed him and his family as well as the mafia."

I side hug Santino and said: "will i ever be able to live freely without any tension..?"

He cares my arm and kiss my forehead and said: "yes you will sweetie, i just want you to trust us. I promise you that if you are living her no one will hurt you, i fucking promise you."

Someone cares my the back of head. I look back to see Luciano looking at me with a soft expression on his face. I smile at him and he said: "my love i need to talk to you about something."

I nodded and stood up and started to walk beside him. He stop infront of a room and told me to open it. I open and gasp when i saw the inside of the room. I bit my lip and look at him unsure of what to say. He gave me a dark smirk and said: "i wasn't planning on doing this but let's do it."

I back away a bit from him and said: "but why..?"

He massage his temple and said: "there are so many enemies out there and i want you to stay safe and in order to stat safe you need to learn how to shoot."

I bit my lip and said: "but i don't want to."

He place his hand on both of my cheeks and said: "you don't need to use it every time. We will protect you but if in any case we failed i need you to protect yourself."

I nodded and walk near him and hug him. He stiffened up a bit and then place his hand on my back and cares it. I sighed and said: "I'm scared."

He kiss the crown of my head and said: "any why is that?"

I bit my lip and said: "what if i hurt someone?"

He chuckle and said: "oh hun you won't."

I pouted and he said: "Antonio will be the one who will teach you."

Hearing this i immediately started to whine and said: "can't Gio or any other brother of mine teach me?"

He shake his head in a no and said: "Antonio is the only one who is best at it."