Midoriya's Party (2)

Todoroki hadn't had any sexual experience in his life. He never really thought about it. He'd never even dated anyone. Plenty of girls and boys asked him out - but he's never been interested. It's always been about his hero career, rising to the top. He'd come a long way from the first year of UA, he came to appreciate friendship and almost started relying on it.

"Dammit Racoon eyes your aim is shit!" Bakugou spat. Rising with a death threat in his eyes. Todoroki glanced over at Shinsou who before was looking a little bored, but now there was a certain spark in his eye.
"A dare is a dare..." Denki chuckled, sending a teasing glance to Kirishima who was nervously looking around the room.
All eyes turned to Todoroki.

Slowly he rose from his sitting position, Shinsou shuffling a little to make his lap flatter.
Todoroki placed himself on his lap, shins against the floor. He adjusted himself on Shinsou's thighs, holding onto Shinsou's shoulders for support.
"Comfortable?" Shinsou murmured, dark violet eyes boring into Todoroki's own soft blue and grey. One of his hands came to rest on the dual hairs knee, the other behind himself to balance.

"You don't need to fucking touch him up!"  Bakugou snapped, sitting with his arms crossed - all muscles tensed.
"Let's get on quickly with the next dare!" Kirishima finally decided to speak up.
"Let's spin it twice and get those people to kiss..." Shinsou offered. His thumb drawing small circles on Todoroki's knee.
"Hah?! You just want more time with Todo-"
"I'll spin the bottle!" Sero interrupted, hand clasped on Bakugou's shoulder to stop him from launching himself at Shinsou.

The bottle landed on Kirishima. Todoroki felt weird negative feeling rise up.

The bottle was spun again.

It's landed on Bakugou.

"Oh shit! This is going to be good!" Mina clapped her hands, smiling excitedly. Todoroki noticed a couple people in the group glance his way.
"Tch. Let's get on with it, shitty hair." By the time Todoroki twisted from Shinsou to properly watch. Bakugou and Kirishima were kneeling face to face. Kirishima had a playful grin and Bakugou looked weirdly comfortable with the situation.

Todoroki felt... weird? There was this heavy feeling in his stomach.

Bakugou grabbed the back of Kirishima's neck - pulling him in for a bruising kiss. They looked so comfortable with each other, almost like... they'd done this before. Both mouths moving, Kirishima opting to fully close his eyes, leaning into the kiss. Bakugou left his hooded and slightly open, observing Kirishima's face. Suddenly those crimsons eyes flicked to the side - looking straight at Todoroki.

Todoroki immediately broke eye contact, choosing to look at the floor.

He wanted to leave.

But as he made to get up, 2 hands clasped his thighs.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You know they're into you, right?" Shinsou whispered, unheard by the others who were shouting, hyping up the kiss.
Todoroki froze.
They...  what?
Shinsou smirked lightly, making a show of his own eyes flicking down to Todoroki's lips.

Before the moment could last any longer, he was being yanked off of Shinsou's lap by Bakugou and dumped next to Kirishima who immediately put his arm around Todoroki's shoulders. Bakugou and Kirishima gave a final glare to Shinsou before the blonde slipped next to Todoroki - so close their thighs were pressed together. He was now squished in between the two of them.

Todoroki felt stiff under Kirishima's arm.

A cup was shoved in his face.
"Here Todoroki! You should try this it's really good!" Mina spoke - an evil glint in her eye. Todoroki almost spat it out when he tried it - was this just straight vodka?
"Minaaaa~ don't poison my Todoroki!" Kirishima nuzzled into his shoulder - he realised Kirishima had been drinking this whole time.
Also 'my Todoroki'? His brain was gong to shut down by the end of the night.

...

They carried on playing for a while. Thankfully there was no more lap sitting or kissing. Todoroki loosened up a lot with the added alcohol and found himself laughing along with the others. Kirishima continued to nuzzle against his shoulder - he swore he felt a pair of lips graze his neck every so often. Kirishima was definitely a touchy drunk. Bakugou on the other hand became crazily possessive - the moment Shinsou even glanced in Todoroki's direction Bakugou would shout death threats his way.

...

"Todoroki let's dance! I wanna dance!" Kirishima leapt up from his sitting position - almost giving Todoroki whiplash as he was tugged along. As soon as he stood up, he stumbled off to the side. Two hands came to wrap around his biceps.
"Watch it, Halfy."
He doesn't think he's ever been this drunk before. It made him slightly uncomfortable - he found it hard to fully let go - but it was also weirdly exciting. He wanted to dance too.

...

Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugou all managed to stumble to the 'dance floor' in the central area of the apartment. The music was too loud - but it made Todoroki chest buzz in an satisfying way.
"Come on! Over here!" Kirishima shouted over the music to a space in the dance floor. Kirishima pulled Todoroki in front of him and started happily dancing to the beat. Todoroki couldn't help but laugh at his drunken moves. Todoroki never really danced but he watched the people around him - some moving hips and swaying and others jumping with their hands in the air.

He began to sway his own body, naturally placing his hands on Kirishima's shoulders - partially because he felt like touching him but also because he was pretty sure he was going to fall if he didn't. The red heads eyes flicked down to Todoroki's moving waist. Licking his lips, Kirishima placed his own hands on Todoroki's chest trailing down to his hips.

Todoroki felt hot. Really hot.

"Don't have too much fun without me." A low voice rumbled in Todoroki's ear, Bakugou's front was now pressed against his back, hips moving in time with his own. Bakugou's calloused hands came down his hip - fingers intertwining with Kirishima's whilst the other was round his front, sliding just slightly under his T-shirt. Kirishima was closer now, their noses almost touching.

He'd never felt this way before. Dizzy and dazed, yet so relaxed and happy. Clumsily, he wrapped his arms around the red head's neck - letting his head fall back on Bakugou's shoulder.

He ignored the increasing tightness in his jeans and closed his eyes. Embracing the feeling of the two men pressing  against him - moving to beat of the music. He rocked his hips back a little more into Bakugou and faintly pulled the red hairs at Kirishima's nape.
"Fuck..." Bakugou panted in ear at the movement - making blood rush south. Kirishima's grip was tight on his waist, he could feel the red heads heavy breath against his neck.

A pair of lips grazed his collar bone, startled, he opened his eyes and raised his head to see Kirishima gazing at him through hooded eyes. Todoroki then flicked his gaze towards Bakugou who looked like he was moments from kissing his neck before his rose his head.

There was something unspoken.

Todoroki let his head fall back into Bakugou's shoulder.

"Ah!" Todoroki couldn't help the shocked moan when Bakugou's mouth started attacking his neck. He didn't know if it was the drinks, the heat or the 2 men but Todoroki felt so dizzy. He could barely remember his own name. How much did he drink?

He was ripped from his thoughts when another pair of lips mouthed against his collar bone, he felt the vibrations of Kirishima's voice on his skin but he couldn't hear what he was saying.

He felt something hard rub against his ass. He could hear Bakugou groaning quietly in his ear.  His movements stuttered in shock - this was escalating quickly. At the same time Kirishima got so close he rubbed his own hardness against Todoroki's front. A pathetic moan escaped his throat at the much needed friction, along with the realisation he was painfully hard too. The three hands on his waist tightened, moving his hips on their own accord. Bakugou's other hand slipped fully inside of his shirt, feeling the ridges of his abs. He let them take control of his body - focusing on trying to keep on his feet. Every nerve was tingling under their touch, he felt like he was about to faint.

"We need to go home. Now."