Send Help

Shouto couldn't feel his legs.

He supposed that should've been the last of concerns right now, considering his position, but it was the first thing that came to mind when he tried to think of something to complain about. Because damn, he really wanted to complain right now, if only to make his two partners slow down for one fucking second, but he couldn't seem to choke anything out besides a broken moan.

"Hm, what's that?"

Kirishima's voice teased him from behind, a little breathless and strained. He punctuated his question with another harsh thrust, and Shouto could practically feel his grin as the motion drew out two moans: one from himself, and one from Katsuki below him.

In retaliation, Katsuki rolled his hips upwards tantalizingly onto Shouto's dick and clenched around him. He accompanied the action with an unnecessarily loud and wanton groan that shot blood right down into Shouto's gut. He attempted to send the blonde a dissatisfied glare - but by the way the other only bit their lip at his expression - Shouto was pretty sure he was expressing something completely different.

He had no idea how long they'd been like this, but the pleasure was deliciously overwhelming. His legs had practically gone numb, and he'd barely been able to hold himself on the shaky hands he'd placed either side of Katsuki's head.

From the tears glassing over his eyes for the hundredth time, to the cum and pre-cum that stained the sheets and Bakugou's skin, nothing was safe. Their bodies were slick with lube both from the inside and outside, after countless rounds.

"Were you- fuck- saying something, Halfy?" Bakugou hissed, skimming a shaky hand up his arm from his wrist to his bicep - briefly squeezing and digging blunt nails into the tensed muscle.
Even though the blonde was doing his best to tease, Shouto easily noticed how his thighs trembled against his own - forcing himself to keep grinding when he was obviously just as overstimulated as Shouto. Nevertheless, he kept a pleased smirk on his face - dealing with the intensity like a pro.

Shouto's partners didn't give him even a single second of break, timing their attacks perfectly so that he was never without an onslaught of stimulation. Eijiro brutally jabbed into his prostrate over and over again, his hands digging into his hips with a bruising grip. Meanwhile Katsuki ground against him just hard enough to be unbearable, whilst his other free hand roamed up Shouto's chest to pinch at sensitized nipples or recent hickies.

"Please," he tries to say, his words garbled from a partially open mouth and his own wet cries. Everything was too much, he didn't know how much longer he could last. He'd lost count of how many times he's cum so far, but he knew it was too many for his liking. Noticing he'd been nearing his limit, the other two had taken to teasing him instead, bringing him the edge of orgasm before being brought down. He was one stolen orgasm away from wrapping his own hand around his-

"You wanna cum?" Eijiro breathed into his ear, cutting him off from his thoughts. Shouto almost shouted out as a calloused hand moved pinch his nipple, hard.

"Yes - please - I can't-" Shouto heard his voice growl in frustration, then felt his hips jerk against his will - desperate to orgasm. Distantly, he caught Katsuki's choke below him, gasping and snapping hands to his thighs - attempting to slow him down. He looked below to see the blonde throwing his head back - going through a cycle of gritting his teeth then letting his mouth fall open in an absolutely devastatingly pitched moan.

He's going to go insane.
Seeing the way he's affecting Bakugou - splayed beneath him - he wants to see... He wants...

Drunk on ecstasy, Shouto dropped to his forearms - diving to bite, suck and lick at the blonde's exposed neck.
"Fuck - wai- Ah! You bastard - AH!" Katsuki yelled out, before breaking off into a series of violent whines - voice breaking and rough.

"Shit- Ei- fucking... help- NGHAAH!"
Shouto had no idea Bakugou could yell out like that - somehow low and high - desperate and angry - it was addicting. He'd wrapped a hand around Katsuki's neglected dick - ignoring the overpowering pulses of bliss that was starting to make himself dizzy.
"Reap what you sow, Kats." Eijiro chuckled, slowing his owns thrusts to watch the show over Shouto's shoulder.

"Fuck - Sho- slow down or I'll-"
Shouto was pretty sure he was going to get Bakugou shaped burns on his thighs - the caramelly scent of nitroglycerin flooding their senses.

Even so, Shouto could feel his consciousness starting to go, he vaguely heard Kirishima talking but nothing processed through the fog now taking over his mind. His vision was starting to get spotty, and his lungs begged for air as he bucked faster . He was so, so close, if only he could just—

A sharp slap on his ass tore a shriek out of him, and sliced through some of his mental clouds.

"You better not be ignoring me," Eijiro purred ominously, as Shouto yelped at a well timed thrust to his prostate. His new position arced his back more - somehow making him more sensitive.
"Did you even listen to what I said?"

Shouto blinked some of the tears out of his eyes, breath hitching at a dominant bite at the back of his neck. He tried to think through the heavy haze in his mind, to remember whatever it was Eijiro might have said him, but he comes up with nothing. Apparently, he stays there thinking for too long, because Eijiro rapidly increased his original pace, almost making Shouto's eyes roll back.

"I can't- fuck- too much-"
Wait.
Shouto didn't say that.
Once he looks back down at the blonde - he wonders how he's even still breathing.

The increased pace affected Bakugou just as much as it affected him - but he was still surprised to find fat overstimulated tears - burning down flushed cheeks.
When was the last time he'd seen Bakugou cry?

Shouto swears he's not an evil man but he's pretty sure he cums the exact moment a fresh set of tears bubble past Katsuki's eyelashes.