Todoroki's Horny?

Todoroki has never had a sexual encounter before. He's a virgin and honestly, he didn't really mind the label. He never felt inclined to do those sorts of things. But after the steamy night on the living room sofa - he's starting to have a change of heart.

A strong headache pounded at his skull. Blinking slowly, Todoroki painfully raised his head from a hard surface aka: 'Kirishima's rock solid chest'. They were draped across the sofa, the sound of Kirishima's deep breathing filled the room. There was a shuffle, Todoroki looked around to find Bakugou sprawled on the floor. He looked uncomfortable, leaning on his side while pressed face first into the sofa. If Todoroki wasn't in so much pain he'd probably laugh - it looked like Bakugou had fallen off the sofa. He blinked a couple times.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Last nights activities raided his brain. It was blurry and messy but Todoroki knew what they did.
Kirishima has held his cock.
His Shouto Jr.

He made to rise off of Kirishima, maybe go contemplate his entire existence in the bathroom for a while, but he noticed two arms wrapped around his waist and kept him still. Kirishima trapped him in, tightening slightly when he tried to pry them off.
"Ngh..." The red head murmured in his sleep, disturbed slightly by Todoroki's fidgeting. Trying again, he pushed against the chest beneath him. But then suddenly he was moving, Kirishima rolled onto his side, dragging a poor Todoroki with him. He now lay on his side, dangerously close to the edge of the sofa, almost being suffocated by the tightness of the red heads arms that had moved to around his ribs. He sighed, limp in Kirishima's grip. Looks like he's going to have his existential crisis here.

...

He must have fallen back asleep. Todoroki opened his eyes again. This time however, he was met with two red eyes staring back.
"Ah!" He violently flinched, slipping from arms that were clasped around him.

Thud.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" A shout came from beneath him.
He'd fallen off the sofa and onto Bakugou.
A hungover Bakugou.
"S-sorry..." He quickly rolled off the blonde, and attempted to stand up. However, the moment he did, his left knee gave out which caused him to stumble and fall straight back.
"Shit! Todoroki are you okay?" Kirishima almost leaped from the sofa but then was sent crashing down when he realised his jeans were wrapped around his ankles.
"Gyah!"

Thud.

"Ow! Get the fuck off me!" Kirishima also fell onto Bakugou.
A hungover and already angry Bakugou.
"Sorry Bakubro! Ow! Ow! Don't hit me! It was an accident!" The blonde was punching into Kirishima's sides who was desperately trying to crawl off of him. The noise was reminding Todoroki of the painful headache he was sporting.
"Shut up..." He groaned, pressing an iced hand to his forehead.
"You fucking shut up." Bakugou snapped, throwing Kirishima off of him.

...

The three of them had been silently laying on the living room floor for a couple minutes now. Todoroki wasn't sure if the others wanted to talk about last night or not...
What the fuck did he do?
He let them... Touch him. Like - touch him, touch him.
Why did he think that was a good idea?

"Fuck this." Bakugou rose from his position on the floor, rolling his right shoulder in circular motions. He walked straight out of the room and into the bathroom - a door slam signalling his leave.
"Well..." Kirishima started, fidgeting slightly in his place.
"Coffee?"
"Fucking please."

...

"Does it hurt that bad? I can go get you some aspirin?" Kirishima fussed next to Todoroki who was using his hand as a makeshift ice pack, sipping on coffee every so often.
"It's fine..." It wasn't really fine, but he didn't want Kirishima going all the way to the shops for him.
"Can you idiots not cook your own breakfast?" Bakugou walked into the kitchen, hair slightly damp from a shower. He was shirtless, abs on full show. Todoroki snapped closed his open mouth, fighting to keep his eyes somewhere respectful. Kirishima on the other hand, made a show of looking up and down with a pleased smirk.
"Oi, Half n Half, go and have a shower you look like shit." Bakugou ordered, slamming open some cupboard doors, obviously in search of breakfast.
"Later..." He was too tired to move right now. He slumped in the kitchen stool, resting a dual coloured head within his crossed arms on the breakfast bar.
"I'll fucking drag you there myself if I have to." Bakugou warned. Todoroki stiffened for a second. He was getting thoughts of him and Bakugou in a shower together. He could imagine the steam rolling off Bakugou's thick shoulders, shiny with shower water.

Todoroki repetitively banged his head on the counter.

Where did these thoughts come from? He was thinking of Bakugou naked now?
"Todoroki! You're going to make your headache worse!" Kirishima quickly fitted his hands on Todoroki's forehead, cushioning the impact. His hands were warm, thick and rough. Todoroki wanted them to touch him somewhere else - somewhere lower.
Wait.
What?
Now he was thinking of Kirishima's hands? On him? On Shouto Jr? What had gotten into him?
He groaned loudly, sitting back up to tug at his hair.
"Stop being so fucking dramatic, it's just a head ache." Bakugou came to stand in front of him, the other side of the breakfast bar. He leant down slightly, running a critical gaze over the dual hairs face. Todoroki felt a blush take over his cheeks at the attention. To make matters worse, Bakugou then grabbed his chin, turning his face each direction - an intense gaze analysing his appearance. Todoroki dropped his hands from his hair, clenching them together at his lap.
"Is he okay?" Kirishima also leant closer, casting a worried glance over his form. Todoroki felt his face burning. The sight of them staring at him was unreasonably attractive.
"The fuck are you so red for?" Bakugou commented, locking Todoroki's chin in place when he tried to turn away in embarrassment.
"Are you sick?" Kirishima added, concerned.
"N-no..." Todoroki wasn't sick. He was catching up on feelings he didn't even know existed. It's like he's suddenly become addicted. He wants that touch, those whispered words. He wants to feel. Was he supposed to tell them that? How was he supposed to tell them that?
"No? Then what is it then? Spit it out." Bakugou persisted, keeping his intense gaze.
It's now or never.
"Last night..." Todoroki started, nervously lifting his head from Bakugou's grip. He glanced at the two men, two pairs of crimson eyes glaring back.
"I want..." What did Todoroki want? Them to hold his cock again? Sleep uncomfortably squished on the couch? Wake up in a Kirishima choke hold? Get battered by a hungover Bakugou?
"Todoitagain." He rushed, immediately turning away from the two men drilling him with their eyes.
It was silent for a few painful seconds.
"Fucking finally. I'm making pancakes." Bakugou turned away, busying himself with ingredients.
"...Finally?" Todoroki parroted, not entirely sure if that was a good reaction or not.
"Dude, we've been trying to get with you since like second year." Kirishima commented, a bright grin on his face.
"I know Bakubro seems pretty chill right now, but he's having a full celebration in his head." He added, casting a wink at Bakugou who immediately spun around at the comment.
"No I'm fucking not shitty hair!"

The bright blush on the blondes cheeks told a different story though.