I Love You

^^ That drawing is fucking adorable and a treat for the eyes.

Trigger Warning: Forced Suicide (I don't exactly know if that's the word for it, but it's the one where other people say so much of shit, that it drives the victim to suicide. And please read the authors note at the end before the story)

As requested by Kalix7
Here we fucking go.

Monsters. That's the first thing Nico saw. They were everywhere. Empousai, Titans, Giants, every scary thing you could think of.

Nico unsheathed his sword and held his stance. He knew how to deal with these things. He'd done this many times.

An empousai lunged at him. Nico sidestepped and twisted his sword. It went straight through her, cutting her in half. Nico was relieved that he could at least defend himself in this dream. Maybe it wasn't going to that bad.

A second later, he remembered that he couldn't get rid of them that easy. This was their territory, their turf.

Damnit.

Those few seconds that Nico had spent thinking, he realised that he had zoned out. The monsters were still surrounding him, but they'd now parted, a small pathway forming in between them. A figure strode forward.

Its purple flesh rippling with muscle. It... No, He was at least 10 feet tall. Every bone in Nico's body was screaming "RUN!"

He couldn't defeat Tartarus. Not without help. Nico racked his brain for a special move, a strategy, anything. But his mind drew blanks.

He closed his eyes and the second he opened them, the primordial entity was gone and in his place stood someone familiar; Will Solace. Nico relaxed and surged forward. He attempted to hug his boyfriend, but when he wrapped his hands around Will's neck, he vanished into thin air. Nico brushed it off. He looked around for Will. As he turned behind, there he was. Standing there with his arms wide open. Nico's eyebrows furrowed in suspiciousness as he walked ahead.

'It's a trap di Angelo. Don't fall for it.' His mind told him. But his heart said, no, believed, that it wasn't. So told himself to believe it. Nico rested his head in the crook of Will's neck. He smiled, because his nightmares didn't seem like nightmares anymore these days.

Of course, he was wrong. As usual.

As Nico pulled and looked into Will's eyes, he realised that they weren't blue. They were blood red, power-hungry and filled with viciousness. He smiled. But it wasn't friendly. It was downright vile and cruel.

"Will what's... what's wrong?" Nico asked.
"What's wrong? Why, it's nothing Nico. It's just you, clinging on to false hope that I'll be there for you. Honestly, did you think that someone like me will ever stay by your side? You're nothing to me. You're just another patient. Just another hopeless cause for me to heal."

Nico was dumbfounded. Nothing? Was he really hopeless cause? Will hated him. He was repulsed by him. Of course he didn't want Nico. He was just dating him out of pity. Will let go Nico as he fell on his knees. The monsters were gone now. The only sound you could hear now was Nico's faint sniffles.

"Poor Nico di Angelo. All alone and helpless. What an idiot I was, thinking that you were actually worth my time." Will laughed. A knife materialized in his hands. He pushed it under Nico's chin and lifted it up, forcing Nico's eyes to meet with Will's.

"You are a fool. Your sister was right to leave to the dogs. Go on. Do it. You know you want to." Will set the knife beside Nico.

Nico was tempted to pick up the knife. And he did. He picked it up and stabbed it into his stomach.

•Line Breaker•

Nico woke up in a sweat, hyperventilating and hands over his ears. He let out a scream as he sobbed. Will hated him. He was right. He didn't want Nico. Will was right all along. All along.

"Nico! It's okay. You're okay. Stay with me. Look at me." A voice said as they pulled him into a hug.

"No. It's... It's not okay! Get away from me!" Nico struggled against Will, trying to push him away, but it was useless. Nico was weak and drained of strength.

"Nico look at me" Will said as he cupped both of Nico's cheeks.

Will hated seeing Nico like this. Broken down and crying. He would have given anything to reverse what had happened in the past. Will even wanted to share Nico's burden, all of it if he could. He just wanted his boyfriend to be okay. Most of all, he wanted him to happy.

Hot tears were streaming down Nico's face at a rapid pace. Will connected his forehead with Nico's and hummed in a gentle voice as he knelt down next to Nico's bed, fingers laced with his boyfriend's. They were sweaty and trembling so hard. In fact, Nico's entire body was trembling. His eyes darted around the Hades Cabin, as if he was looking for any signs of danger.

A few minutes later, Nico seemed to calm down a little, but any little sound would put him off again. Will's shoulders relaxed. He sat down next to Nico.

"Will?"
"Yeah?"
"Why... Why are you dating me?"

Will looked at Nico, baffled. Why else would Will date him? Nico meant the world to Will. When they started dating, Will couldn't believe that this beautiful person was his. Will was the luckiest person in the world to have someone as amazing as Nico by his side.

"Will."
His name being called out brought him back to reality. He moved closer to Nico pecked him on the lips.
"I'm in love with you. That's why. I'm in love with every single part of you. All those beautiful imperfections and quirks. Gods, I love you."

A faint blush appeared on Nico's face as he looked down. A second later, Nico slowly put his head in the crook of Will's neck. Will rubbed Nico's back in slow circles, calming the older.

Will pulled Nico onto his lap, leaving kisses down his neck. Nico shivered when Will got to his sweet spot, it was two inches above his collarbone.

Will kissed the marks on Nico neck, made by different monsters. They were slowly fading away, due to Will's care.
"Look at those scars. So beautiful." Will always muttered words of encouragement to his significant other. It was endearing to Nico, because he happened to hate his skinny form.

However, Will on the other hand, loved his boyfriend's body. Filled with marks, it showed how brave Nico was, always risking his life to win the fight.

And that's how the two spent the rest of the night. Loving the silence and comfortable in each others presence.

****** ******
I assume that you read the A/N at the top and came here? Good. Guys, just know that you all are amazing and I love every single one of you. Take it from me, beauty comes from within. It doesn't come from looks or money. I said it once, and I'm saying it again, if you're having any problems, please just message me on Wattpad. I'm happy to help.

Now that this is done, go read the one shot.

Hi again! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I had fun writing it. Thank you for all the support that y'all have shown me in the past few days. Until then Live Long and Prosper my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻