Beach (Pt 4?)

Switching back to Nico's POV

"So, how did you get the idea for your book? I mean, it was one of the best books I've read. I'm waiting for the next book to come out. And please, don't kill any characters off. Rick Riordan did that, and I was so pissed" Will continued to ramble for another 5 seconds like this. When he paused to take a breath, he asked me, "You're not much of a talker, are you now?". "Nope. I usually let the others talk. I do my talking in the form of my writing." I replied casually.

"That's what's wrong with y'all fancy shmancy writers." Will said, in a sort southern accent. Dam that sounded good on his tongue.

"Why thank you Mr. DiAngelo".

"Oh fuck. Did I say that out loud?"

"Language and yes, yes you did."
I bit my lip and blushed a bit.

"So you're headed home alone or is one of your friends' picking you up?" Will asked with those big, bright blue eyes of his. "Oh uh no. My friends are here at the beach. One of them has an SUV. There's one empty seat next to me. And Percy's pretty cool guy so I think he'll let you come".

I picked my T-Shirt and put it on. I grabbed my book, shoved it into my back and slung the backpack over my shoulders. I pointed at my friends who were sitting in a circle playing a game. "They're my friends. I just hoping they don't do anything something to embarrass me".
Will laughed. It was this very sweet sound that I probably wanted to hear for the rest of my li- NONONONONONO. BAD NICO.
"Well I'm sure y'all are an amazing group". Will said smiling. I gave him a lopsided smile and we walked towards my friends.
****** ******
Hey bishes. I'm back. Miss me? Anywhoo, hope you enjoy the new part I added.