Longing for your touch

So Nico has a slight choking and spanking (not too tight) kink in this one.

I had Nico pinned against the wall, legs wrapped around my torso and arms wrapped about my neck. I licked Nico's bottom lip for entrance which he granted almost immediately. I explored his mouth while his hands wandered under my shirt. He tugged at it, asking to remove.

We had done this a few times before and I could tell Nico wanted to do it pretty often since our first time. I turned around and set him on the bed and removed my shirt, flinging it to one corner of the Hades cabin's floor. I went down on Nico kissing his neck, leaving hickies.

Nico moaned my name and I felt something brushing my thigh. I looked down and saw that I'd given Nico a boner. I smirked, "Isn't someone sexually frustrated right now?".
"Shut up Will" Nico said, blushing.
"Make me".
'Dei, sei fantastico, ma per favore vai avanti' (Please don't sue me. I don't know Italian and I used Google Translate for this)

There it was. Whenever we'd done this, Nico would slip into Italian and would continue like that. Well, most of the time he would. I was kind of curious as to what my boyfriend was saying. I shook my head and kissed him again. I slowly trailed down to Nico's stomach. I heard a small whimper/moan from him.

I slid my hand under Nico's jeans and palmed him through his boxers.
"You like that, don't you?" I asked, my voice filled with lust. He nodded and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't catch.

I slowly took out my hand and unzipped his jeans. Nico had to lift his torso up a bit to get it off. I threw them to the ground, doing all this while kissing Nico roughly. I closed my hand around his throat, not too tight but at the same, he could feel my hands there.

Nico gave out a slight moan.
"Someone has a kink eh?" I asked, smirking.
"Per favore vai avanti. Non voglio più aspettare papà. Per favore papà"

The only word I understood was "Papà". I knew what Nico was getting at.
"Whatever you say, Neeks" I replied.

I started kissing down onto Nico's neck, leaving large hickies here and there. I loved marking Nico. It one of the things I'd always loved doing. He was mine after all.

I went down and held Nico's boxers by the waistband and pulled it down slowly. Nico's erection flew out. Its tip was ready lined with pre-cum. I took the first few inches of his length into my mouth. A few seconds later, I had his entire length in my mouth. I pushed up and down slowly.

I held up two of my fingers and pushed it inside Nico's mouth. He started sucking on them immediately. A moment later I added another finger. My fingers co-ordinated with my mouth for one beautiful minute. I let of his cock (Oof- That was cringey to type)  with a small 'pop'.

I removed my fingers from his mouth and slowly pushed one into Nico's hole. A small gasp escaped my boyfriend's mouth. With my other free hand, I held his throat.

"Will ngh~" Nico moaned. I slapped him on his right ass cheek, but not hard. I wanted him to know that I was his daddy today. That I was going to fuck him till he can't walk in the morning. I heard gasps and moans from him and added the two other fingers, now going a little bit faster.

I went on and on untill I was satisfied that he was ready.

"Will ah~ I'm ready please~ ah~ I want you ah~ inside me~" Nico said in between moans.
"I want to you beg sweetie. Tell me how much you need me" I whispered into his ear.
"Please Will. I need you inside me." Nico said. His voice was so sexy.

I gave a slight scoff and said "What's the magic word baby boy?"
"Daddy. Please Daddy"
"Very good".

I lifted him up and turned him around so that back was facing me. I removed my boxers and lined up my cock with Nico's hole. I slowly pushed myself in and Nico let out gasp.

"Tell me when to move darlin'" I whispered.
"You can move Daddy" Nico whispered back.
I nodded and without saying a word I slowly started moving in and out.
I closed my hand around Nico's throat again.

A few seconds later, Nico's breaths were coming out in small shaky ones. So we're mine. The light sound of my skin slapping his was heard, mixed with Nico's sweet moans.

With the next thrust, Nico let a small scream. I panicked and stopped.
"What's wrong Nico?" I asked.
"N-Nothing. Y-You just h-hit it. My..." His voice trailed off.

Then I realised what 'It' was. I smirked, "Shall I continue then baby boy?"
"Yes Daddy" Nico said, almost immediately.

I continued. Nico was moaning and whimpering with every thrust.

"Ah~ Daddy can I cum? P-Please ngh~ let me cum Daddy"
As much as I enjoyed the praise, I gave him permission. "Yes boy. You can".

Nico cummed, spraying it all over the bedsheets. So did I a few moments later. I fell back onto the bed with a satisfied sign. I tossed Nivo his boxers and took mine as well.

Nico laced his fingers with mine and said "I love you"
I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you too Death Boy"
******                                          ******
Thank you guys so much for 220 reads! UwU Really means a lot to me! And a very big thank you to Kalix7
for designing the new cover of this book!
Until then Live Long and Prosper my childs 🖖🏻🖖🏻