Beach (Part 2)

I wasn't able to dodge the ball. So it hit right smack dab on my face. It fell onto the sand with a light thlump. "Oh my god. I am soo sorry. I didn't mean too" I heard the boy say. I turned and tried not to gasp. The boy was.... let's just say handsome. He was a few inches taller than me, with bright blue eyes and silky golden hair. He was in nothing but boxers that showed of his perfectly toned stomach. I tried not to blush when I handed the ball to him. God knows how that worked out.

"So, what're you reading?" he asked me.
" 'T-The War of the Worlds'  by H-H.G W-Wells" I stuttered.

"Oh cool. That's one of my favourite books" the boy said.
"My name's Will Solace". He extended his hand for a handshake. A tingling sensation shot up my hand as I shook his.

"No. Bad Nico. You can't hit on every STRAIGHT guy that you see. That phase started and ended with Percy". His hand was really warm. "Hey, aren't you Nico Di Angelo? The author?" Will Solace asked me. I simply nodded my head.

"Cool! I love your work". I looked down and blushed. Shit. "Um....I'm just gonna go. But it was really nice to meet you!".

With that, he ran off to his friends. And I immediately wanted to go after him. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. You CANNOT do this.

"Ah, Di Angelo, like what you see eh?" I heard someone say behind. I whirled around to Perseus Jackson standing behind there with all of his bare-chested glory, smirking. I glared at him....and it must have been very intense because he immediately stopped smirking,

"Well, it's obvious you like him, don't you?"
"Jackson", I warned.
"Alright. Calm down. I'm kidding" he said, turning to go back. "Like hell I am" Percy muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes sat down and continued reading my book.

                    *Time Skip*

I decided to take a walk down the beach. Such a cliché thing to do. "Person takes a walk down the beach during sunset". Yup. Classic. Now the only needed thing was Will Solace. He was definitely Sugar Spice and everything nice. And a minute later, I regreted even thinking shit like that.
******                                          ******
Chapter Two! TWO! Hope you're enjoying. Ive got some ideas for this.....

Not Bad ones tho because I've seen so many authors on Wattpad pull 'Uncle Rick' scenarios on people reading their stories. I'm not one of them.