.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter Five*

Chapter 5

"Oh, I see." I say, squirming uncomfortably at the top of the Ferris Wheel. I rocked my feet back and forth like a child would do when bored.

I looked around, seeing the lights from the carnival filling the sky up with a slight glow. I smiles softly at the beauty this world held.

Suddenly I heard people yelling down below us.

"What do you mean?!" A voice screams in panic. "My kid is up there." A women yells at the carnie, slapping his arm.

I watched as he spoke to her in a reassuring voice, but I could see the panic on his face.

"What's going on?" I question to myself.

"Relax." Ichigo says, leaning back in the carriage. "They have to fix something so we will be stuck up here for a while."

"Oh, well that's boring." I say. "Let's climb down."

I stood up, the carriage swinging; I put a foot over the side of the carriage, beginning to climb down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ichigo yells at me. "Are you nuts?!"

"Call me crazy, but I love a good adventure." I say, smiling widely.

"You're going to kill yourself!" He exclaims, reaching out to me, grabbing the shirt on my shoulder.

Just then, a loud roar filled both of our ears. I froze in my place, as did he. I felt a sudden pressure fill the air. My eyes locked onto Ichigo's face and I saw him searching for the hollow.

"What's wrong?" I ask Ichigo, trying to get him to come back to reality.

"N-nothing." He says, looking at me again, pulling me to get back into the carriage.

"Don't lie to me." I say with a smirk. "I saw that look on your face. You and I both know you heard that." I say, testing him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He proclaims, ignoring the truth.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you're a shinigami." I say.

"Wha?!" He asks, eyes wide. "You're crazy." He looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Ichigo!" Orihime yells from the bottom of the ride. I looked down to see a face of horror on her face. There was a loud sonic boom noise filling the air. Turning my body, allowing me to face behind me, I saw the hollow making its way toward us.

"Looks like you got some business to take care of." I say.

"What are you talking about?" Ichigo asks, pretending to be arrogant.

"Well if you won't do something about it, I will." I say, climbing further down the carriage out, of his reach.

"Hold up!" He yells, now leaning over the side, shaking it.

"Hold still." I say calmly. "Or you're going to be the reason I plummet to my doom." I add.

"Get back in this." He says.

"Nah, there's a monster that needs to be killed." I say. "I don't feel like watching your backup show up. And if I were you, I wouldn't tell others I know your little secret either." I say, jumping off the carriage, and gripping onto the bars below me with my hands, swinging my legs to curl around the bar I was clinging on to.

"Wait, don't be so reckless." Ichigo yells, looking for me.

"There's a monster coming. It will kill many if someone doesn't stop it." I say, descending further down.