.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter Fourteen*

Chapter 14

We entered the park from under a sign. Once inside, it looked huge. There was so much going on. Children with parents running around. Dog’s playing with Frisbees.

I sipped at the delicious thing everyone called hot chocolate. I couldn’t get enough of it’s sweet taste. But I wanted it to last.

I looked around seeing some trees and benches, a small pond with fish swimming in it. There were a few swing sets, a volleyball net, basket ball court, merry-go-round, slides, and teeter totters.

I followed Ichigo to a more secluded area, sitting down on a bench. I sat down quietly, sipping at my hot chocolate.

“You really like that stuff, don’t you?” He asks, smirking.

“Yeah, it’s sooooo good.” I reply, grinning at him.

“I knew you would like it.” He replies.

“Yeah, I won’t argue with you on that. The only sad thing is that it is almost gone.”

“But I also promised that it wouldn’t be your last time drinking it either.” Ichigo replies.

“Yeah, I know. So this is what you guys call a park?” I ask.

“Yeah, haven’t you ever seen one before?” He asks.

“Well yeah, but uh, the parks I’m used to never looked like this. They were just flowers, trees, ponds, and birds or other wild animals.” I explain, moving my free hand around, pointing at the trees and sky.

“Oh, yeah, I guess we both live in two different time periods.”

“Yeah, I was on earth way to many years ago. Your generation is much more different from mine. To be honest I had never even heard of a substitute shinigami. I didn’t know it could exist.”

“Yeah, I didn’t know about shinigami’s until I met Rukia.” Ichigo says, rubbing the back of his neck, and then looking up at the sky.

“Was that a scary situation for you?” I ask, looking at him.

“Not really.” He replies, smiling, closing his eyes, reliving the moment in his mind. “I was just in shock.”

“Oh.” I say, looking in front of me, watching a small child tugging at her mom’s hand, trying to run over to the slide, giggling loudly.

This place was very peaceful to me. Maybe it was peaceful to other people and that’s why they came here to relax. This park had a positive feeling around it as well.

Ichigo was right though, I could sense a lot of things a lot easier here. I didn’t know why, but I did. Maybe it went back to the reason that I was so relaxed.