.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter Six*

Chapter 6

I made my way past mirrors that were made into a maze. I grinned at myself. We'll see if Ichigo could find me, or not.

I continued to run, hoping Ichigo wouldn't find me. I saw reflections of myself and Ichigo. From what I could tell, he was not that far behind me. I laughed gently at this. I had to shake him loose so I could get home with out him knowing where I lived.

I finally managed to get out of the maze, and found the fun mirrors in a new room. I quickly ran through, hoping to get out of sight from anyone. When I got out of that room, I got to a new room. There was a rocking bridge you had to walk acrossed. Once I did so, trying my best to keep my balance I entered another room.

This room, I had to climb some stairs, and then jump onto these spinning disks. It was complicated to get from disk to disk, but I managed it. Once I did so, I got to the end of the room and crawled into the small, hole, opening that was spinning.

When I got in, I had a hard time not being tilted upside down in this tunnel. Which meant, because Ichigo was taller than me, he would have a harder time.

When I got through the hole, I ran to the slide and went down the tunnel. Pure darkness filled it besides the opening letting light in.

When I fell out of the bottom of it, I landed into a pit of plastic balls. Frustration ran through me. How was I supposed to quietly get through this? I pushed myself through as quickly as I could, the sound sending chills up and down my spine.

I finally left the 'fun house' and got ready to run when a hand grabbed my arm. "What the? Let me go." I demanded at who ever was holding me.

I turned my head and saw none other than Ichigo. "Caught you." He says with irritation.

"But how?" I ask, pouting.

"I tried to follow you through, but decided it was easier to go around and wait on the end of the ride instead of go through." He explains.

I let out a laugh. Of course he could have done that. Why hadn't I thought about it before?

"Alright, you got me." I say, smiling now.

"Let's go." Ichigo says, pulling me behind him.

"Where we going?" I ask, curious.

"To your house." He says, freezing up, realizing he didn't know where I lived.

"Right this way." I say, taking the lead and walking ahead of him, his hand still holding my arm. "You can let go. I won't run."

His hand released me and he began to say, "If you run I.." Before I cut him off saying, "Don't worry. I won't."

"Fine." He mutters. "Now about earlier."

"Nah uh." I say, turning to look at him, while walking backwards, shaking a finger. "Wait till we are at my house if you wish for me to say anything about earlier." I say, smiling gently.

"Okay." He says. "Can I ask you something at least?"

"Sure." I say, turning around to walk again.

"Is Hayai really your name?"

"Yes." I say, matter-of-factly.

"How old are you?" he asks.

"You will have to wait for questions in order for me to suffice to curiosity." I say, dancing down the sidewalk in gentle manners, energy built up inside me.

We continued to stroll down the sidewalk, taking turns in the correct areas, and finally resting at a bus stop. "We are taking the bus?" Ichigo asks.