.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter Eighteen*

Chapter 18

“Wait a second now.” Orihime says urgently. “You shouldn’t leave yet. You just got back and you are pretty shaken up. You should rest before you go anywhere.”

“Look Orihime, thank you for being concerned, but I really need to see him.” I say, sitting up in my bed.

“Seeing him can wait.” Orihime says, worried eyes on me.

“Orihime, there’s something I really need to clear with him.” I say, now standing up sighing. “It doesn’t really matter to me whether you don’t want me to go or not because I’m going.”

“Uh…okay.” She looked at me with a small frown, but didn’t say anything further to stop me, so I nodded my head back to her, turned and made way for the door.

Once I was outside, I began to walk quickly; in panic someone might stop me to chat when I was in a hurry.

I needed to talk to Ichigo, enough said. I needed to make sure that he didn’t blame himself for me leaving. I knew he had a big ego that he needed to get over, and I wanted him to know I was okay.

But I also needed to warn him about Aizen’s ‘plan’ and everything else. If Aizen got the chance to use the hogyuko, we would all be in danger. If anyone could stop him, I knew it was Ichigo. I had my faith in him.

This was probably going to be too much stress for him to deal with. So I wasn’t going to tell him right away. I’ll wait an hour or so, or maybe less. But it wasn’t so important as of this moment.

I just wanted to check up on him and make sure he was alright. His health was really important and I knew he was hurt. I was somewhat disappointed that it wasn’t him who hadn’t saved me, but it didn’t really matter. Over all, I’d rather have him safe.

A sigh escaped my lips as I rushed people. I was already in enough pain as it was, but these people weren’t as kind as I thought they could have been, bumping into my bad arm, knocking their shoulders into mine, tripping me by mistake.

Every here and again I would stagger foreword. The pain would grow and grow, but not to the point that it was too overwhelming.

Slowly I could feel myself approaching the Kurosaki household. I felt my stomach get a knot in it from feeling nervous, but ignored it. Excitement also built up. It had felt like ages since I seen his grin, or his brown eyes, or his orange hair.

Lost in thought, I hadn’t realized I was before his house until I was staring up at the door. I knew it was his house because I could feel his spiritual pressure.

I stared at the door, wondering what to do next. The most obvious answer was to knock. But would it be weird I came to see Ichigo? Would he be mad at me? Does he hate me now?

The best way to resolve an answer to my questions was to knock. I slowly lifted my hand, knocking on the wooden door, immediately cursing myself for knocking.