I finished making a flower crown for father before he going expedition. We went to where the crowd were. All the soldier was ready to go out.

I saw father and our blue eyes met. Father get off from his horse and went towards to me.

Father was crouching down infront of me while I was holding a flower crown

Father was crouching down infront of me while I was holding a flower crown. "D-Daddy." I say. He lowered his head, so I put the flower crown on his head. "Thank you , sweetie." he smiles. I smile back brightly. "You're welcome daddy and please be careful!" I hug him.

 "You're welcome daddy and please be careful!" I hug him

And the bell ring and the ready to go. I saw Levi and our eyes locked each other, I waved at him he smile a little and waves back. (The smile and wave doesn't mean anything. He's Not a pedo)

Time skip

Then theres a bell ringing. Its means that the scouts are back.

I start running, Eren, Mikasa and Armin behind me.

"They here!" A man yelled

"Stella, look! It's your father! Wow! You're father is awesome!" Eren exclaims as he points out. I looked where is he pointing at.

So I run towards him.

"Daddy!" I yelled at him

Once he saw me he leaned over and embrace me a hug.

"How are my beloved girl doing?"

"I'm good! I miss you daddy." I giggled, hugging him.

"I miss you too, Estella. " he hugs back.

"Captain, we have to go. The others are waiting for us."

"Ah,yes." He turns to me. "See you tonight,sweetheart."

"Okay, daddy." I nodded, smile wider and he smiles back too.

"Bye daddy!" I waved at him for the last time.

"Bye,sweetheart." He waves back at me.

From now on, I will protect him by avoiding him from dying and changing the others fate. But will I able to do it? I have to give my best shot and I must avoid them from dying.

Estella

Name: Estella Rosè Smith

Nickname: Stella, Little bunny

Age: 17

Hair colour: Golden Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Personality: intelligent, kindhearted, selfless, clumsy,violence

Likes: Something that sweets, read book especially romance, Levi, Erwin, her mother

Dislike: Cowards, Green tea/ White Lotus who pretend to be kind and hate to be left alone, arrogant people

Goals:Training to be stronger so she can save everyone who died in the anime

ℛ𝓸𝓼𝓲𝒆 : I'm sorry because this chapter are short. This is my first aot fanfiction. Hope you guys enjoy. See you in the next chapter!