"that's what I said, but only if you beat the highest score from the hardest game here in the arcade" Jungkook smirked, thinking that tae will disagree.

"deal! If I win, you will accept in becoming my boyfriend" Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"WHA-"

"deal! hehe" tae started playing the hardest game in the arcade.

"y-you're gay??" Jungkook asked, he's jungshooked

"yeah why? Are you that homo kind of person?" you can hear the sadness in tae's voice while playing the game.

"*coff* of course not, of course not" tae smiled and giggled saying that he's glad.

Jungkook stared at him while he's playing the game. He's still shook that tae suddenly came out so suddenly. I mean he doesn't mind him being gay. Tae lost the game and looked at Jungkook

"is my wish okay? Or is it too much to ask?" tae made those eyes which made Jungkook weak.

He coffed and looked away "do what you want" tae smiled and continue playing.

Then the days continue, Jungkook doesnt feel awkward which made tae happy. It continues tae losing and Jungkook teasing him.

Also his feelings for tae grew and grew that he wondered what his sexuality really was.

Everything changes when they finally turned 15. Jungkook is on his way to the arcade when he saw tae with someone. He hid and peeked to see what's happening.

It's someone around their age. Tae looks somewhat dissapointed and was about to cry. Then he saw the both of them went in the car and drove off.

It made Jungkook confused at first but he shrugged it off and went to the arcade. He waited at the arcade waiting for him.

It's night now and tae hasn't arrived. Jungkook sighed and thought they went somewhere important. His family is rich anyway.

The next days he waited, and waited, and waited, until he saw a note at one of the machines. He grabbed it and read it. It says...

I'm sorry

That's all it says in the note. Jungkook started shaking, he then ran to go at tae's house. He knocked on the door as he called tae's name.

No response

Jungkook opened the door and saw the house is empty. He started panicking, he looked around the house while shouting tae's name.

He looked at tae's room and there's nothing. He fell on his knees as he clenched the note in his hand. Tears falling from his eyes.

His heart hurts

He's mad

He's mad that tae didn't say anything and just left, It breaks him. After all the years they have been together, he started to catch this weird feelings...yet he just left without saying a thing.

But he still believed that he'll come back. So his goal now is to buy the arcade. Maybe someday tae will come back for him.

So he waited for years, and he finally bought the arcade. He waited again, when he turned 20 the day tae came back.