Say What...?

Jungkook POV

"hey babe i-"
"sorry kookie I gotta go bye" With that he left.

I sighed in frustration and sat on the couch. Its been weeks since taehyung is ignoring me and I hate it. We didn't even do our kisses for a week and I missed it so much. What did I do wrong you ask well...

I did nothing

I didn't do anything and I'm starting to feel that he is cheating on me or he is hiding something that I didn't know but what?

I sighed then I heard my phone ranged. It is yugyeom.

"what do you want?"

"what didn't say hello, how rude"

"just spill the beans"

"fine, come join us at the club"

"no way dude, tae hates it when I get drunk"

"you're no fun, just hangout with us you know"

"...fine"

"great ill see you here at 9:00, bye kook"

Great it's already 8:00 (taehyung left at 7:30) I need to get ready.

After fixing myself I went straight to the club to see yugyeom and his friends. I went in and I already regretted going here.

The last time I got here and got drunk and flirted with someone, he couldn't take it seeing me with someone else.

I sighed and saw yugyeom at a bar and he saw me and waved at me. I went to him.

"I'm glad you showed up kook" he said chugging down another drink.
"yeah yeah whatever" I said and sat down.
"where are the others?"
"jamming and having sex probably" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't drink a single bit and yugyeom is already drunk. He is trying to get close to me and he is touching my thigh but I stopped him.

"don't touch me faggot, I'm taken" I said looking at him annoyed.
"bbbuuuuut ii like yyouuu kooook~ marryyyy me insteaddd of himmm" he said whining and I rolled my eyes.

"no thank you cause I'm in love with an angel, goodbye" I said and I left drunk yugyeom disappointed. Psh I don't care, I hate him. He tried to ruin me and tae's relationship once.

I sighed and pass through the drank people and saw jimin drinking with yoongi at the bar and I went to them.

"oh kook how did you find us?"
"I didn't yugyeom invited me"
"ahhh I see" yoongi said and I sat beside him.

"hey guys?" they hummed in response.
"do you know why tae is ignoring me?" I asked
"actually no" yoongi said
"he kept coming to our place like something is wrong and we asked what happened and he didn't even tell us" jimin explained chugging down a drink.

"and to be honest, he is right here right now, drunk" yoongi said and I widened my eyes.

"what?! He didn't even tell me"
"you need to hurry cause there is already a guy flirting with him" jimin said pointing to dancing taehyung beside a man holding his waist.

I clenched my fist and walked towards them not bothering all the girls flirting with me.
"uhmm...your welcome" yoongi chuckled and pecked jimin's lips.

I came up to them and I punched the guy who is holding him.

"the fuck dude" the guy said and punched him again now laying on the floor.
"don't you dare touch what's mine or you'll be dead" I said and the guy scaredly nodded and ranned away.

I turned towards taehyung who is hella drunk. He saw me and hugged me.

"kooooookkkieee~" he drunkly said.
"let's go home baby" I said carrying him bridal style.
"ooookkkay bunnyyy" he giggled and I chuckled at his cuteness.

We got home and I immediately went to our bedroom. I layed him down and he suddenly pushed me.

"donnnn'tt toouccchh meee~" he said pouting.
"why? You know I love you so much"
I said hugging him while laying down.
"I haaateeee yooouuu"
"what did I do?!"

He started crying and I panicked. What did I do?!!

"why are you crying? What did I do wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" I asked all the questions that has been bugging me.
"tell me, you can trust kookie" I said kissing his forehead.

"you..." I hummed waiting to know what did I do.

"you ate my strawbewwwy cakkkee~"

Say what...? All this time he is ignoring me because I ate his strawberry cake. What a cute fucking idiot.

"I'm sorry tae baby, I was too hungry I will buy you lots tomorrow" I said pecking his lips.
"pwomise?" he pouted and I nodded.
"but..." my aura changed into a dark one. I started hovering over him.

"you make daddy sad when you ignored him, why not make him feel good in return baby" I said in a dark voice.

He gulped and I could already feel his boner poking me.

"y-yes daddy"

"that is what I like to hear"