Shy

"Taehyung ah!" tae flinched while he was reading his book as he looked up and saw his friends

"why are you here alone again hm?" jimin asked as he sat by beside tae along with the others.

"uhh i-I wanted t-to read" tae covered his face with the book.

Kim taehyung is the shy type of person. Whenever someone talks or approaches him He would either flinch or shutter. Even when talking to his longtime friends he would get shy.

"come on tae don't be shy and hide your face, you know you look adorable right?" jhope smiled as tae blushed and hid his more.

"you're only making him more shy hobi hyung" they looked and saw jungkook, smiling.

Tae looked up and saw jungkook his crush and bestfriend. Tae then put his hood on. Tae gets really shy to his crush.

Jeon jungkook, the schools most popular boy which girls swoon over. He's good at everything and I mean it. But if you mess with him you're dead. He looked nice and sweet but he's pretty scary.

Jimin noticed "hey jungkook come sit beside tae" jimin stood up and let jungkook sat beside tae.

"hey tae! What you reading?" jungkook asked peeking at tae's book.

"uh C-can't t-tell you" tae said

"oh come one, then I'll tickle you then" jungkook started tickling tae making tae laugh.

"HAHAHA S-stop it" tae giggled as jungkook is still tickling him.

While their friends looked at them completely awed by their situation.

"you two look so cute together" jin said all of a sudden making the two stop with a blush on their faces.

"W-what are you taking a-about" tae suddenly hid his face as the others started giggling by his cuteness.

You see suga, RM, jin, hobi, jimin knows tae has a crush on jungkook and jungkook is clueless.

"yo jungkook!" jungkook's teammate called.

"what is it?"

"coach wanted to see you"

"right now" his teammate nodded as jungkook groaned.

"I'm sorry tae I couldn't come to class together but maybe next time" jungkook smiled while tae nodded shyly and jungkook left with his teammate.

The others can see hearts in tae's eyes.

"tae?"

"uh, yeah?" tae came back to reality and read his book like nothing happened.

"you need to confess to jungkook" jin said as tae's eyes widened.

"W-what NO! I-I don't want to" tae said

"we'll help you" yoongi said and everyone nodded.

"b-but-"

"if anything happens you can blame us" RM said.

"please tae" hobi pouted as tae sighed and nodded and his friends cheered.

Tae hates it, hates being pushed to confess. He hates confessing, he'd rather die than confess to someone who doesn't have feelings for him.

He confess and his past memories will comeback in his head again. He hated his past memories.

Jimin looked at taes look, fear. He can feel tae's shivering. He's worried for tae.

"let's do it tomorrow then" RM said and everyone nodded.