Song

[K.TH P.O.V]

1 week finding out he is cheating on me.

3 months since he started being cold.

No hugs.

No I love yous.

No passionate kisses.

No nothing.

Just a cold life in this house, all alone...feeling so lonely.

As most of the time I am left alone while he goes spend his time with him. It hurts just by seeing them both together.

I tried to let go....but I can't.

It hurts to see him happy with someone else, giving that smile which was once meant for me. I miss that smile. I miss the love he gave me.

But it hurts even more finding out that, the one he
cheated on with is my bestfriend.

PARK JIMIN.

I know it hurts that someone you love is Inlove with your bestfriend. It really hurts that my heart couldn't take it anymore.

But today, I realised that we aren't meant to be together. I can't be selfish anymore. I only want him to be happy. I didn't care about my happiness anymore.

All I know is he will only be happy with jimin. Not me, so I'll let him go for him to be happy. He isn't happy with me anymore.

Today we had our reunion in a restaurant with our friends who separated for their own reasons.

The namjin couple had opened a restaurant in France and jin hyung wanted to live there with Namjoon hyungs family
after they got married two years ago.

They have 2 kids now. Their love blossomed so purely and it would be a lie if I said I am not jealous.

I mean who wouldn't be jealous? I envy them, they finally have a family of their own. They purely loved each other. They are so happy with each other that I envy them.

Yoongi hyung and hobi hyung also got married recently this year. Yoongi hyung is handling his family company back in LA.

As me and jungkook entered the chosen restaurant for our meet
I was tackled by a big horse. Just kidding.

As soon as Hoseok hyung noticed me, he tackled me like a horse. Screaming like we haven't seen each other for ages. I could see Yoongi hyung embarrassed at his Husband's silly antics.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were laughing. I could hear jinnies infamous wind shield laugh, which is really funny.

Haaa I missed hanging out with my friends.

Soon we sat down as our respected seats. There was an empty seat beside jungkook. I know who is gonna be there.

"where is jimin?" I asked And on cue jimin comes and sits
down next to him.

"oh I just came from the restroom. Hey tae" he looks at me giving me a small smile. I just nodded.

We ordered our food and chatted away until the food
arrived. The waiter soon comes and places the plates in front
of each of us.

Jin hyung starts eating like it's his last meal. I swear he looks like a hamster with his cheeks stuffed with food, I mean it's cute and funny at the same time tho. I giggle at him.

Then suddenly the sound of mic was heard.

"mic testing 123 123..ah it ok..umm so welcome MAGIC DELIGHT hope all of you are having a great time! Since today is valentines day we wanted to make this day a little special. So
we would like to have one of the customers come up the stage to sing a song. If there is and volunteers." an MC announced.