The Secret Is Out

"oh please, you're gonna lose jeon"

"oh well well well, you're too confident Kim, you're the one who's gonna loose"

Jungkook and taehyung glared as they bickered at each other. Their friends from different houses watch from a far.

You see tae and jungkook are from different houses, tae on gryffindor and jungkook on slytherin. Everyone in hogwarts knew about them since they're so popular and the best students in their houses.

Everyone also knew their relationship, always bickering or fighting at each other everytime they ran past each other.

They don't get along for even a day. But everyone has a theory that the 2 somehow have a secret they don't know.

Even their friends don't know about it.

Their friends sighed as they watch the 2 from afar but also giving glares to each other.

Jimin, hobi, namjoon from gryffindor, also tae's bestfriend. Yoongi and jin from slytherin, jungkook's bestfriends.

Yoongi and jin are on jungkook's side while namjoon an hobi are on tae's side. Yeah they don't get along as well cause they fought who's best.

"this never gets old" jimin sighed but he heard a cough from the side.

"Park why Dont you go pick up your baby here huh? I think he's about to cry boo hoo" Yoongi teased, while jin laughed from the side.

"fuck you min" jimin gave him a bad finger as well as Yoongi.

"Fuck you Kim! I hate you so much!" jungkook said while walking back to his friends.

"I-I hate you too jeon!" tae walked back to his friends.

"I hate that fucking bastard that I want to kill him" tae crossed his arms.

"don't worry, we're always on your side" jimin, hobi and namjoon gave him a smile and thumbs up.

"thanks guys" tae smiled.

"you guys go ahead and I'll just take a dump"

"ew don't say that it's gross" jimin said with a disgusted look.

"oh yeah we're gonna be late, let's go" namjoon said looking at the time.

"jimin will save a sit as usual!" hobi bid goodbye as they parted ways, tae going to the bathroom.

-

"that park gets on my nerves" Yoongi said while glaring at jimin who's walking away.

Jungkook sneakily looked around and saw a person walking away.

"imma go and take a dump, see ya" jungkook said going away while jin and Yoongi looked at him with disgust.

"that's gross jeon don't say that!" jin said

"yeah yeah whatever, save me a sit will ya" jungkook said walking away as jin and Yoongi sighed who are also parting ways.

--

"Mr Kim why are you late?" Mr Oliver said (making up names)

"ah sorry sir, I took the bathroom for quite so long" tae said as an excuse and took a seat beside jimin. And just in time jungkook also came back.

"how about you jeon?" Mr Oliver raised an eyebrow.

"sorry sir" that's all jungkook said and took a sit beside yoongi, Mr Oliver sighed.

"so art, what do you know about art...." Mr Oliver continued teaching.

"what took you so long??" jimin whisper shouted.